Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Key Features
- Shipping & Returns
The TriCaster Mini Go supports up to four external sources, using its USB-A and USB-C 3.2 inputs, up to four IP inputs, and there are two 2.5 GHz LAN connections for high-quality NDI output that supports up to 1080p60 resolution. There are 11 USB ports on the Mini Go that have numerous roles such as video input, Dante networking (with optional adapter), external storage, serial control (with optional adapter), and more.
Other features include audio mixing, keying, external recording and storage, virtual sets, tally, graphics, and PTZ camera control. Built into the Mini Go is Live Link technology, which can integrate web page elements into your live broadcast for training or informational platforms.
Simple SetupThe TriCaster Mini Go is simple to set up and offers USB and NDI connectivity for creators to use mics, cameras, and low-cost apps as broadcast sources.
Skillful ProductionsThe Mini Go can be used by video game streamers or small businesses to broadcast a live event. You can add supplemental audio, HTML graphics such as Photoshop files, and numerous professional features.
ScalableThe Mini Go features NDI at its core, and it can be used for simple or scaled up productions. It can be used with a Viz Connect Solo Converter to expand compatibility with the Vizrt ecosystem of products.
Live LinkLive Link allows users to render web pages directly into TriCaster and pull any web page elements into a production without the need for a third-party application. From graphics or images on a web page to videos from your organization's internal training platforms.
ConnectivityThe TriCaster Mini Go offers all the connectivity you need in one desktop box, including four external sources with two 2.5 GHz network connections and 11 USB connections with a mix of USB-A and USB-C 3.2 and 2.0, supporting resolutions up to 1080p60.
NDI StreamingConnect to a wide variety of NDI-enabled products, along with the world's largest ecosystem of third-party IP video products using a single network cable for video, audio, key, control, tally, and in some cases power over Ethernet.
Social Media PublicationShare real-time updates and on-demand content across your social media accounts, uploading images and video directly to Facebook, Imgur, LinkedIn, Twitter, Vimeo, YouTube, and more, complete with comments and hashtags.
Multichannel Audio MixingSet the tone for your production with comprehensive audio integration, including a software-based audio mixer, support for digital, analog, and USB audio devices, audio over IP networking with NDI, Dante (with optional license), and AES67 (with optional license), professional DSPs, fader control, VU metering, Talk Back communication, and 2 x 2 x 2 stereo audio with two audio mixes.
Real-Time Monitoring and MultiviewersSee everything happening during your production with fully adjustable single-screen or multi-screen monitoring. With three customizable multiviewers, configurable windows and workspace layouts, operator confidence monitors, visual indicators, scopes, and more, you can easily personalize the environment to your preference.
Built-In Video PlayersAdd your files to the built-in video players for on-demand and automated playback, including auto-advancing playlists, live-edited highlight reels, and much more. With responsive player controls, presets, real-time editing tools, selectable transitions, and playlist effects, you have everything needed to make magic from your stored media.
NewTek Control Surface for TriCaster Mini with UHD 4K Support
The Control Surface from Newtek brings manual tactile controls to your live production switching with the TriCaster Mini with UHD 4K support while maintaining a small, portable footprint. It is compatible with TriCaster Mini UHD 4K switchers, as well as professional-line TriCaster 8000, 860, 460, and 410 systems.
With an intuitive layout, 14 backlit buttons, a T-bar, familiar live production controls, and a compact frame, the Control Surface is suitable for mobile production even in tight spaces.
- Professional, studio-style workflow for live video productions of any size
- Intuitive layout mapped to the TriCaster Mini live desktop
- 14 large backlit cross-point buttons for Program and Preview rows, as well as Take and Auto transition
- T-Bar for comfortable performance
- Connects to TriCaster via USB
- Combination concentric and pushbutton controls for transition selection, rate, preset speed, and forward/reverse
- Individual control of Main output row or four Mix/Effects rows with control of key channel selection and secondary media player transport control
- Transition delegation of Background, DSK 1, DSK 2, or Fade to Black
- Shift and Alt keys provide additional functionality
- Simple plug-and-play setup
- Compatible with the TriCaster Mini, TriCaster 8000, TriCaster 860, TriCaster 460, and TriCaster 410
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.