Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
The DH3660Z laser projector will appeal to any business owner, and is of equal interest to System Integrators looking for compact laser projectors for simulation or display projects. Compact in size and weighing only 7kg, the DH3660Z offers 4500 Lumens of brightness and Full HD resolution to deliver the high performance. The compact sized DH3660Z boasts exceptional installation flexibility. The projectors come with three HDMI ports and with a wide 1.5x zoom and vertical lens shift capacity, while projection image alignment has been made easy thanks to horizontal, vertical and 4-cornor keystone corrections.
- Full 1080p (1,920 x 1,080) resolution perfect for HD multimedia presentations and movies
- Solid-state laser phosphor light source for reliable projection and performance
- DLP® DarkChip3™ and BrilliantColor™ technologies for optimal black levels and vibrant colorful images
- Environmentally friendly lamp-less design with an operating time up to 20,000 hours
- 4,500 ANSI lumens with a dynamic 20,000:1 contrast ratio for an amazing image quality
- Manual zoom and focus for easy adjustment and positioning flexibility
- Vertical lens shift and 1.5x zoom ratio for greater installation convenience and flexibility
- 4 segment RGBY color wheel for improved and vivid color reproduction
- Project 3D content from DLP® Link™, and BluRay HDMI 1.4b for realistic life-like images
- Built-in 10W audio speaker with multiple audio-in and audio-out ports
- 360° operation and projection design for set up in all angles
- Portrait mode projection allows the projector to be easily setup and installed in a 90° installation
- Airtight sealed engine and filter-less design for improved performance against fighting dust and fibers
- Integrated network monitoring and management solutions (product certified) including Crestron® RoomView™, Extron, AMX SSDP and Telnet
- Choice of 8 pre-set display scenario modes to get the most suitable display image
- Quick on/off for immediate power on or shutdown
- Anti-theft security features include: Kensington® security slot, security bar, and password protected keypad lock
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.