Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
Professional audio USB interface for connecting existing audio equipment to USB-Based PC applications.
- Balanced Line Input: Mono line level (+4dB) input on 3-Pin Euro terminal mapped to the USB record channel
- Unbalanced Line Input: Mono consumer level input (-10dB) on RCA mapped to the USB record channel
- Balanced Line Output: Mono line level output on 3-pin Euro mapped to the USB playback channel
- Unbalanced Line Output: Mono consumer level output on RCA mapped to the USB playback channel
- USB Audio: UAC compliant Speakerphone with configurable terminal type for use with PC-based soft client
The EasyUSB AudioBRIDGE for integrating professional audio equipment into USB-based PC applications – Unified Communications, lecture capture, recording or any other application that requires professional audio. Existing meeting room audio equipment can now be used with any UC soft client – Microsoft Lync, Cisco Jabber, Google+, etc.
Equipped with both balanced and unbalanced audio inputs/outputs for maximum flexibility, the AudioBRIDGE easily integrates with external audio mixers, wireless microphones, amplifiers, powered loudspeakers – any audio I/O devices that require USB integration.
Professional audio equipment connects to the AV Bridge with balanced line level inputs/outputs on a 3-pin Euro Terminal block. Unbalanced audio inputs/outputs are supported with RCA connectors.
This Package Includes:
- EasyUSB AudioBRIDGE Interface
- Quick-Start Guide
- 18V, 1.0A Power Supply
- 2 qty 3-position phoenix-style connectors
- 4 qty rubber feet for bottom of EasyUSB MicPOD I/O unit if not rack-mounted
- 6' (1.83m) USB 2.0 cable, type A to B
- EZ Camera RS-232 Control Adapter
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.