Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The white CeilingMIC Microphone from Vaddio is a ceiling-mounted microphone with a frequency response of 100 Hz to 16 kHz. It is designed to eliminate table clutter and provides a full 360° pickup coverage. This microphone supports up to 100' cable distance from the interface box to the connected device via Cat 5 cable and a drop-down cable length of up to 15'. A silicone split strain relief boot, a 3' Cat 5 cable, a CeilingMIC interface box, a cable clamp grommet, two ceiling trim ring plates with mounting screws, and a ceiling tile brace are included.
CeilingMIC complements most interiors with its sleek design featuring smooth lines and quality acoustical fabric wrap. These overhead microphones are a more economical alternative to a custom installation. Compared to table microphones, ceiling-mounted microphones create a clean look in your conference room or meeting space, and eliminate table clutter. Vaddio's CeilingMIC is ideal for drop tile ceilings and open-ceiling environments as well.
With full 360-degree pickup coverage, one CeilingMIC provides excellent coverage for an average size meeting room table. For larger tables, a second CeilingMIC provides additional coverage.
Each CeilingMIC unit delivers the performance of three microphone elements built into a single pendant hanging enclosure. Each unidirectional cardioid microphone element is equipped with integrated echo cancellation and Digital Signal Processing (DSP), including equalization, filtering and automatic gain control (AGC). The DSP in a companion product such as the Vaddio AV Bridge MATRIX PRO or EasyUSB Mixer/Amp provides an AEC reference from far end and applies it to individual mic elements, so conference calls are crystal clear on both ends of the conversation.
With its plug-and-play design, installation is as simple as connecting a Cat-5 cable between the CeilingMIC microphone interface box and the EasyMic-compatible Vaddio equipment. Power, control and audio are all incorporated into the single cable. The CeilingMIC supports lengths of up to 100 feet of Cat-5 cable between its interface box and EasyMIC ports. In addition, its lightweight, simplified ceiling box means faster, easier installations.
The CeilingMIC pendant includes a 36-inch adjustable drop cable and with a standard RJ45 jack connection, the pendant can be extended to a total length of 15 ft (5 meters) from the interface box.
- Creates a clean look in your conference room or meeting space
- Works with Vaddio products designed with an EasyMIC port (AV Bridge MATRIX PRO, ConferenceSHOT AV cameras, EasyUSB MicPOD I/O, EasyUSB Mixer/Amp)
- Three-element array head with LED mute status indicator
- Each unidirectional cardioid microphone element is equipped with integrated echo cancellation and Digital Signal Processing (DSP), including equalization, filtering, and automatic gain control (AGC)
- Supports both referenced and non-referenced AEC
- For drop-tile ceilings and open-ceiling environments
- Plug-and-play design
- New design for simplicity and ease of connection
- Two-piece trim plate design can be installed after the rest of the installation is complete
- Cloth-wrapped microphone body design with improved geometry for better audio pickup
- Split strain-relief boot with easy access to the cable connector in the microphone body for quick installation and easy substitution of custom drop-down cable
This Package Includes:
- CeilingMIC microphone (black or white)
- Silicone split strain relief boot (black or white)
- 3' (0.9m) cat-5 cable (black or white)
- CeilingMIC interface box
- Cable clamp grommet
- 2 qty ceiling trim ring plates (black or white) with mounting screws
- Ceiling tile brace
- Installation Guide
- 100 Hz to 16 kHz Frequency Response
- Eliminate Table Clutter
- Full 360° Pickup Coverage
- Supports up to 100' via Cat 5 Cable
- Silicone Split Strain-Relief Boot
- 3' Adjustable Cat 5 Drop Cable
- CeilingMIC Interface Box
- Cable Clamp Grommet
- Two Ceiling Trim Ring Plates
- Ceiling Tile Brace
Vaddio 999-85100-000 Specs
|Frequency Response||100 Hz to 16 kHz|
|THD + Noise||< 0.02%|
|Dynamic Range||> 90 dB|
|Connector||1 x RJ45 Microphone Output|
|Maximum Cable Distance||Drop Cable: 15' / 4.6 m
Interface Box to Host Device: 100' / 30 m
|Operating/Storage Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Operating/Storage Humidity||10 to 80% (Non-Condensing)|
|Dimensions||Interface Box: 10.25 x 4.6 x 2" / 26 x 11.7 x 5.1 cm (Including Flange)
Microphone Body: 2.5" / 6.3 cm Diameter
|Weight||2 lb / 0.9 kg (Installed)|
|Package Weight||3.775 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||25.6 x 5.6 x 4.9"|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.