The industry’s first multipurpose AV production switcher that brings live event production to unified conferencing applications. The AV Bridge MatrixMIX offers a multifunctional feature set to combine switching, advanced camera control, streaming and graphics mixing capabilities – all from a single appliance.
- 8x2 video mixer with multiviewer output
- 11x7 audio mixer supports analog, HDMI, USB and IP audio channels
- Embedded RTSP IP and USB 3.0 output streaming
- Two graphic keying layers per output channel
New! Vaddio Deployment Tool
Simplify installations by viewing all your Vaddio products across a deployment on one screen with the simple click of a button. The Vaddio Deployment Tool enables you to select devices from the network, choose an action like rebooting the device, unmute the audio, or updating firmware and voilà! – remote troubleshooting success. You can even conduct mass firmware updates on hundreds of devices all at once, which saves you a lot of time.
One product, many uses
With its innovative crossover design, the AV Bridge MatrixMIX Multipurpose AV Switcher can be used in a host of applications including live production, automated presentation, and unified conferencing and collaboration. The AV Bridge MatrixMIX offers a multifunctional feature set to combine switching, advanced camera control, streaming and graphics mixing capabilities – all from a single appliance.
This built-in versatility lets you enhance presentations or live events with graphics and interactive content for a superior user experience – and you can live stream it to a UCC application as well.
When paired with the PCC MatrixMIX Camera Controller and TeleTouch 27 USB Touch-Screen Multiviewer, plus Vaddio cameras, audio devices or trigger sensors, you can create customized solutions for a number of specific applications:
- Use as a production switcher in a live event application (live streaming switcher)
- Configure as a local presentation switcher for a lecture capture application in a larger lecture hall
- Configure for a PC-based collaboration session
- Because the AV Bridge MatrixMIX can be controlled remotely, an operator can use it in large enterprise and higher education applications where a centralized control center is used to control multiple AV rooms
Simple to operate
Because it is easy to use, an IT staffer or volunteers at a house of worship can create a first-rate production without extensive training. With the AV Bridge MatrixMIX and the TeleTouch MultiViewer, the user simply touches the screen for live video production to choose which camera scene to use and it goes live.
The AV Bridge MatrixMIX AV Switcher is an 8x2 video mixer that also provides multiviewer output. Its 11x7 audio mixer supports analog, HDMI, USB and IP audio channels. It offers embedded RTSP IP and USB 3.0 output streaming, plus two graphic keying layers per output channel.
This Package Includes:
- AV Bridge MatrixMIX
- Quick-Start Guide
- 12V 5A power supply with AC cord set(s)
- 2 qty rack ears
- 4 qty 3-position phoenix-style connectors
- 1 qty 12-position phoenix-style connector
- 6' (1.83m) USB 3.0 cable, type A to B