Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The C3-503 CORIOmaster micro from tvONE provides a powerful, efficient approach to building video display systems. Multiple video windows can be positioned on LED, display-based video walls, or projector edge blends, displaying any of the sources connected to CORIOmaster. Windows can be visually “transitioned” into position, resized, or rotated to any proportion allowing designers to achieve striking visual effects. Each system can support up to 2 separate video canvasses with up to 10 windows per canvas depending upon the source resolution, frame rate, and size of windows.
CORIOgrapher, the control software for the CORIOmaster series of processors, is a simple, easy-to-use design interface that enables window and source positioning and transition effects. This dynamic feature is easily managed through presets in CORIOgrapher or by simple commands executed by third-party control systems. 50 presets can be saved permanently in the system.
New 4K Input & Output Modules
The addition of 4K support consists of two new modules; HDMI 2.0 4K60 input module and the HDMI 1.4 4K30 scaling output module.
New Streaming Media & 4K Playback Module
The Streaming Media & 4K Playback Input Module provides CORIOmaster systems with the ability to bring 2 network streams up to 1080p 60 @ 20mbs in to just 1 slot. As well as playback of 4k UHD or 2x 1080p60 video files. The Streaming Media Input Module also supports still images with full 4K rendering. And with at least 40mbs of total bandwidth you can easily provide high quality content to your video wall and projector edge-blend.
New Transition Effects
CORIOgrapher v2, the control software for the CORIOmaster, CORIOmaster mini and CORIOmaster micro videowall processors now has included simple easy to use window and source transition effects. This new animation feature is controlled by presets in the system. Transition effects occur not only by selecting presets in CORIOgrapher but also by third party control systems.
- NEW Quad HDMI Input Module: Double the number of system inputs for up to 8 sources on a single CORIOmaster micro (half 1RU).
- NEW Quad HDMI Output Module: Create expansive display set up with up to 8 outputs in CORIOmaster micro (half 1RU).
- NEW – Keying: Uses optional keying dual output module CM-HDMI-SC-2OUT-KEY to provide keying using two layers, background, and foreground. The module uses a luminance keyer so any video information in the foreground layer that is darker than the defined luminance key level will be keyed out allowing the background layer below it to become visible. There is also a softness factor so that edges appear anti-aliased. Keying is done in real time with no visible latency.
- NEW – 8HD Player: Uses a 4K streaming media and playback module to deliver synchronised playback of up to 8x 1080P/30 stored files. Create and store fully synchronised video groups and deliver to up to eight outputs. For example, a single source can be split into 8 multiple files to create an 8 x 1 synchronised layout. Other layouts are possible depending upon how your displays are arranged and how your source files are created. Files are grouped for synchronised playback and multiple file groups can be added to a playlist for presentation.
- NEW – Low Latency Streams: When you need to view an incoming IP stream from a live source, enable this feature to process it with the lowest possible latency input to encoder to output from CORIOmaster. Typical latency is below 300ms in this mode. The incoming stream needs to have been configured for low latency streaming. Audio is not supported in low latency mode.
- NEW – Workflow Tools
- EDID Manager: Manage system default EDID’s and upload new EDID’s as .edd files and assign these to your inputs as required. User added EDID files can be deleted if no longer needed.
- FTP Upload: Connect your 4K streaming media and playback module to an FTP server to enable media files to be received over the network and stored for playback. New files uploaded to the server can be synchronized to the module by using a simple API command. Files that are part of a playlist can be updated to the server by uploading them to a sync folder, synchronized with the module using the API command and played automatically by the module when next due to play in a playlist. Download speed to the module is managed so as not to overwhelm your network.
- AES Encryption: Decode IP streams that have been encrypted using the AES CBC standard using 128 or 256-bit key length.
- NEW – IP Stream and Media Playback Labelling: Add customizable labels to IP streams and playback media files Text Labels of up to 20 characters can be added and positioned in one of nine areas on screen. Font size can be adjusted, background and foreground color can be inverted, and borders can be added and customized. There are four user selectable formats for displaying the label, custom text, friendly name or file name, file title or file name or file name only.
- NEW: Crestron automation module: Upgrades to the Crestron Control module for CORIOmaster allows seamless control for CORIOmaster, CORIOmaster mini, and CORIOmaster micro. New features include the ability to route sources to windows, recall presets, and Canvas level audio adjustment including mute and volume control. This enhanced development evolves from the previous module, by enabling REST based control facilitating multiple connections to the CORIOmaster from a range of control clients.
- NEW CORIOmaster App: The CORIOmaster app is a free and secure application for smartphones and tablets that extends the control of CORIOmaster video walls onto mobile platforms. Users can execute all simple control functions with ease through the CORIOmaster app, including viewing all canvases, viewing ‘source to window’ assignments, activating presets, switching inputs, and assigning fresh sources to windows. More sophisticated control is possible by sending single or command chains using API commands set.
♦ Patented CORIO®3 videowall processing technology
♦ 1/2 RU frame size
♦ Manage up to 2 canvasses
♦ Extremely low latency of typically 1 but maximum two
video frames input to output
♦ Windows and Displays can be freely positioned,
sized, scaled, and freely rotated in 1º increments
♦ Customizable borders can also be added to
♦ Combination of different size and resolution of
displays can be used on the same canvas
♦ Customizable bezel compensation
♦ Multi-Edge blending of projectors
♦ Up-down-cross conversion
♦ Custom input and output resolutions are supported
♦ Secure Command Line Interface and REST API – for
third party control
♦ Control via serial or network
♦ AMX & Crestron modules available
♦ Uses CORIOgrapher; simple to use but powerful
|Manufacturer Part Number||C3-503|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.tvone.com|
|Brand Name||TV One|
|Product Name||Modular 4K Multi-Window 1/2RU Video Processor|
|Product Type||Video Processor|
|Maximum Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Limited Warranty||5 Year|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.