Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
C2-6104A 4-Window DVI-U Processor is based on tvONE’s exclusive CORIO®2 technology and has five HDCP compatible DVI-U/HDMI inputs (DVI-U is the same as a DVI-I connection but with the additional flexibility of accepting Composite and S-Video signals) to place up to 4 sizeable windows on a single DVI-I output. One additional input is provided for cascade or background usage only. Each window is powered by a CORIO®2 scaler, providing full PIP flexibility. All inputs and output are HDMI compatible.
DVI-D resolutions up to 1920x1200@60Hz and 1080p are supported along with analog DVI-A (RGBHV/YUV/ YPbPr/YC/CV via optional HD-15 or breakout adaptor) resolutions up to 2048x2048 at virtually any refresh rate. Virtually all computer signal formats are accommodated. HDMI audio can be embedded, switched or set to follow Window A only. High performance de-interlacing with motion-adaptive noise reduction provides input compatibility with YUV, YPbPr, YC and CV sources such as 525i, 625i, 720p, 1080i and 1080p. Custom resolutions can also be added quickly and easily using available software.
All settings are stored in non-volatile memory and are retained even when power is switched off. Ten user defined presets (controllable directly from the front panel or external communications) are also available to customize settings for various applications. A built-in LCD and menu system aids quick setup. Functions can be controlled via the front panel Push Buttons, RS-232/ RS-422/RS-485 or Ethernet.
Color borders and source labelling are also provided for each window. Four Still Image Stores are built into the unit which can each display one of ten user loadable graphic images to be used in place of an input. The 5th input is available for use as a background to the 4 windows, or as a cascade input from another unit – thus adding 4 more windows per unit.
The CORIO® Tool Suite integrates fully with the unit and most third party control systems interface directly with the entire C2 range of products. Optional modules such as Tally I/O (with UMD support) can also be fitted. Variable Zoom to 10X allows you to enlarge any part of the graphic image to fill the entire computer screen and position controls allow you to move around to any area desired. Variable Shrink to as little as 10% allows fitting multiple images next to each other, with full positional controls.
Advanced Features - include Genlock, Chromakey, Lumakey and Mixing. The Key Mode allows any window to be keyed over any other with variable priority / layer control. The keyed image may be faded in and out. Due to the 4:4:4 sampling format, precise keying at the pixel level can be achieved.
The unit is housed in a 1RU case with rack mount ears provided and is powered from a standard 110-240v supply
- 4-Window processor
- 4x high quality CORIO®2 scaling engines
- 5x DVI-U inputs (DVI-I, DVI-A, Composite and S-Video)
- 5th input for background or cascading multiple units
- Fully HDCP compliant
- 4x internal still image stores
- DVI-D I/O support to 1920x1200,1080p@60Hz
- DVI-A I/O support to 2048x2048, 1080p@60Hz
- Analog supports RGBHV, RGBS, RGsB, YPbPr
- 10 User-definable presets for quick setup
- Motion adaptive de-interlacing and noise reduction for YUV and YPbPr inputs
- Color borders and source labeling
- Variable image zoom to 10X and shrink to 10%
- Per-pixel or percentage scaling control
- Autoset - Automatic analog picture sizing
- Chromakey, Lumakey, Genlock and Mix
- Front panel includes LCD, menu control and quick- setup features
- Control via RS-232/RS-422/RS-485, ethernet or front panel
- CORIO tool suite compatible
- Optional modules (e.g. for Tally input/output)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.