Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
C2-2855 Universal Scaler PLUS The C2-2855 Universal Scaler Plus is first in a new generation of high performance scalers that provides best-in-class video scaling and format conversion along with revolutionary, intuitive user interface tools. The crystal clear OLED display intuitively guides users through setup and control using color-modulated, backlit buttons. Alternatively, a graphic user interface for Windows can be used to set up and control the unit remotely via IP. RS232 is also provided as a direct control interface for 3rd party control systems. The video performance of the C2-2855 is based on tvONE's exclusive CORIO®2 technology, which provides high quality bi-directional conversion and switching between a wide variety of analog and digital video formats. Living up to its designation as a "Universal Scaler" the C2-2855 supports SD/HD/3G-SDI, HDMI, DVI, Composite Video, YC, YUV, YPbPr or RGB, on both inputs and outputs, and the signal parameters of the incoming video may be adjusted. The high resolution RGB/YPbPr output is selectable at virtually any PC or HDTV resolution and NTSC, PAL, PAL-M, and PAL-N standards are all supported. Crisp, clear images are ensured by a high sampling rate and advanced Digital Flicker Elimination circuitry on CV & YC outputs, while full bandwidth chroma sampling ensures faithfully reproduced, high resolution colors. Motion compensation, diagonal interpolation and a 3:2 Pull-down feature provide for the best possible NTSC image quality, while temporal interpolation refines frame-rate conversion by merging successive frames
Advanced Features - Keying allows one input to be keyed over a second input. The keyed image may be faded in and out. Precise keying at the pixel level is possible due to 4:4:4 sampling format for RGB sources. Transitions permit Seamless Cut, Fade or Wipe transitions when switching between input sources. Picture-In-Picture (PIP) functionality allows an input to be inset in a window over a second input or vice versa, and the PIP window may be placed anywhere on the screen. Genlock ensures precise synchronization of the incoming signals.
Audio - Integral Stereo Audio switching is provided by an integral 4x1 audio routing switcher. The four impedance-independent unbalanced inputs follow the video input selection. A rear panel terminal block and a 3.5mm jack-socket provides access.
Embedded Audio Support allows any audio input to be embedded on all outputs which support embedded audio data (HDMI/DVI-U/SDI). The unit is housed in a desktop case and can be rack-mounted with an optional 19-inch rackmount kit that holds one or two units.
- This video scaler lets you change video signals from one size or resolution to another
- Process TV signals for viewing them on progressive scan devices like PC screens
- Plug and Play your video scaler with the PC and go
- The External form factor allocates you simple and easy installation for your video scaler
- Analog Outputs: DVI-U* (RGB/YPbPr/YUV), CV, YC
- Analog: PC to 1920x1080, HDTV to 1080p/60
- HDMI & DVI : PC to 1920x1200, HDTV to 1080p/60
- Supports: NTSC, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N
- Motion Compensation & 3:2 Pulldown
- Temporal Interpolation & Diagonal Interpolation
- Automatic Incoming Resolution Detection
- Auto-Set Calibrate - Automatic picture sizing of PC inputs
- Auto-Switching – Automatically switch between connected inputs
- 4:4:4 Full bandwidth Chroma Sampling for RGB sources
- 4:2:2 for SDI, YC and CV sources
- HDMI YUV support for either 4:4:4 or 4:2:2 sampling
- Video signal parameter adjustments
- Integral 4x1 Stereo Analog Audio Routing Switcher, fully integrated with digital audio
- Stereo Audio Embedding on capable outputs (DVI-U*, HDMI, SDI)
- RS-232 and IP Interface for Control Software
Key Features of the C2-2855
Digital Inputs: SD/HD/3G-SDI, DVI-U*, HDMI (DVI 1.0, HDCP 1.4)
Analog Inputs: YUV/YPbPr, RGB/YPbPr, CV, YC
Digital Outputs: SD/HD/3G-SDI, DVI-U*, HDMI (DVI 1.0, HDCP 1.4)
Analog Outputs: DVI-U* (RGB/YPbPr/YUV), CV, YC
Analog: PC to 1920x1080, HDTV to 1080p/60
HDMI & DVI : PC to 1920x1200, HDTV to 1080p/60
Supports: NTSC, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N
Motion Compensation & 3:2 Pulldown
Temporal Interpolation & Diagonal Interpolation
Automatic Incoming Resolution Detection
Auto-Set Calibrate - Automatic picture sizing of PC inputs
Auto-Switching – Automatically switch between connected inputs
4:4:4 Full bandwidth Chroma Sampling for RGB sources
4:2:2 for SDI, YC and CV sources
HDMI YUV support for either 4:4:4 or 4:2:2 sampling
Video signal parameter adjustments
Integral 4x1 Stereo Analog Audio Routing Switcher, fully integrated with digital audio
Stereo Audio Embedding on capable outputs (DVI-U*, HDMI, SDI)
RS-232 and IP Interface for Control Software
Variable Image Zoom to 10X and Shrink to 10%
PIP, Chromakey and Lumakey
Optional Single/Dual Rackmount Kit
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.