Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
C2-2375A Universal Scaler PLUS 3G-SDI Converter is based on TV One's exclusive CORIO®2 technology and provides high quality bi-directional conversion between a variety of analog and digital video formats. Input and Outputs can be SD/HD/3G-SDI, DVI, Composite Video, YC, YUV, YPbPr or RGB. Signal parameters of the incoming video may be adjusted. All settings are stored in non-volatile memory and are retained even when power is switched off. Ten user defined presets are also available to customize settings for various applications.
The high resolution RGB/YPbPr output is selectable as virtually any PC or HDTV resolution. Our exclusive AutoSet feature takes the hassle out of setup by automatically sizing and positioning the computer image to fit exactly on the video screen. NTSC, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N, SECAM standards are supported. The 2nd DVI and Analog output can be set to be a different video format and resolution.
All the functions can be controlled via the front panel Push Buttons, an RS-232/422/485 or IP connection. Windows Control Panel software is provided and most third party control systems interface directly with the entire C2 range of products. A front panel LCD makes setup easy. The unit is housed in a standard 1U rack mount case and features an optional redundant internal PSU and power inlet.
Variable Zoom to 10X enlarges any part of the computer screen to fill the entire video screen and position controls allow movement to any area desired. Variable Shrink to as little as 10% allows fitting the image onto most displays. The advanced Digital Flicker Elimination circuitry and high sampling rate insures crisp, clear images, while full bandwidth chroma sampling insures faithfully reproduced, high resolution colors. Temporal interpolation greatly improves frame-rate conversion by analyzing and merging successive frames. Pixel Level Motion Adaptive Diagonal Interpolation and Noise Reduction insures high quality de-interlacing of PAL, NTSC and 1080i signals. 3:2 Pull-down insures proper 24 fps film extraction from NTSC and 1080i sources.
Advanced Features - The Key Mode allows computer graphics to be keyed over an external Composite, YC, or SDI signal. The keyed image may be faded in and out. Due to the 4:4:4 sampling format, precise keying at the pixel level can be achieved. The Mix Mode permits Seamless Cut, Fade or Wipe transitions between input sources. The PIP Mode allows either of the computer HD15/DVI inputs to be inset in a window over any of the CV/YC/SDI video inputs or vice versa. The PIP window may be placed anywhere on the screen. The Genlock feature is SD and HD compatible and insures precise synchronization of the incoming signals by providing a wide Subcarrier lock range with Subcarrier phase adjust.
Integral Audio switching is provided to route audio from the (HDMI-compatible) DVI input or SDI input to the DVI and SDI outputs. An optional Audio Module can provide AES I/O abilities and audio delay and can link to our A2-7300 range of audio break-out units.
- Converts video signals from a low resolution to a higher resolution (e.g., SD to HD)
- Audio de-embedding - De-embed multi-channel audio from nearly any format and convert it into stereo analog for compatibility with legacy receivers or amplifiers
- Plug and Play your video scaler with the PC and go
- Ensures convenient and safe installation with rack mounting facility
- Genlock inputs: 1x Tri/Bi with loop-through
- SDI outputs: 2x SD/HD/3G-SDI (duplicated)
- DVI outputs: 2x DVI
- Analog outputs: 2x CV/YC/YUV/YPbPr
- 2nd DVI / Analog output can be different format
- Analog: PC to 2048x2048, HDTV to 1080p/60
- DVI: PC to 1920x1200, HDTV to 1080p/60
- Supports: NTSC, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N, SECAM
- Motion Compensation & 3:2 Pulldown
- Temporal Interpolation & Diagonal Interpolation
- Noise Reduction for PAL, NTSC and 1080i inputs
- Automatic Incoming Resolution Detection
- AutoSet - Automatic picture sizing of PC inputs
- 4:4:4 Full bandwidth sampling
- Video signal parameter adjustments
- Optional redundant internal PSU
Key Features of the C2-2375A
SDI inputs: 1x SD/HD/3G-SDIwith re-clocked out
DVI inputs: 2x DVI
Analog inputs: 2x CV/YC/YUV/YPbPr
Genlock inputs: 1x Tri/Bi with loop-through
SDI outputs: 2x SD/HD/3G-SDI (duplicated)
DVI outputs: 2x DVI
Analog outputs: 2x CV/YC/YUV/YPbPr
2nd DVI / Analog output can be different format
Analog: PC to 2048x2048, HDTV to 1080p/60
DVI: PC to 1920x1200, HDTV to 1080p/60
Supports: NTSC, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N, SECAM
Motion Compensation & 3:2 Pulldown
Temporal Interpolation & Diagonal Interpolation
Noise Reduction for PAL, NTSC and 1080i inputs
Automatic Incoming Resolution Detection
AutoSet - Automatic picture sizing of PC inputs
4:4:4 Full bandwidth sampling
Video signal parameter adjustments
Optional redundant internal PSU
Audio de-embed / embed for SDI and DVI
Closed-caption de-embed / embed for CV / SDI
AFD and VP packet support for SDI
Integral Audio Routing
User-defined Logo insertion
Borders with variable size and colour
Optional Audio Module with AES break-out and adjustable delay
Optional Tally and Clock Modules
Variable Image Zoom to 10X and Shrink to 10%
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.