Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide network. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a partner that tests what they sell and gives you the best value for your money. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
Tel: 888.230.3661 email@example.com Contact us today for quantity & package discounts!
- Shipping & Returns
Tripp Lite's SMART1000RM1U intelligent, line interactive rack/tower uninterruptible power supply prevents data loss, downtime and equipment damage due to power outages, voltage fluctuations and transient surges. Requires only one rack space (1U) in a standard rack enclosure, with included accessories for upright tower placement. Large internal batteries offer 25 minutes half load runtime and 10 minutes at full load. Maintains regulated 120V nominal output without using battery power during brownouts and overvoltages from 83 to 147V. 1000VA / 640 watt power handling capability and full time sine wave output offers guaranteed compatibility with networking, telecom and other sensitive electronic applications. Includes a total of 6 outlets arranged in 2 load banks that are individually controllable via software interface to reboot select equipment on demand or automatically shed less significant loads to extend battery runtime for more critical equipment. Supports remote monitoring of UPS and site power conditions via built-in USB and DB9 monitoring ports. Includes PowerAlert UPS monitoring and unattended shutdown software with complete cabling. Built-in accessory slot supports SNMP with optional SNMPWEBCARD adapter. Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface offers option for instantaneous power-off of UPS and connected equipment in the case of fire or emergency situation. Multi-function audible alarms and set of 5 front panel LEDs offer at-a-glance notification of UPS and line power status. Network-grade AC surge suppression protects equipment from damage and performance problems resulting from transient surges and line noise. Attractive all-black color scheme. Two year warranty with $250,000 connected equipment insurance (USA & Canada only).
- SMART1000RM1U line interactive UPS offers battery derived sine wave AC output during power outages, voltage regulation during brownouts and overvoltages, plus network-grade AC surge suppression
- 1000VA / 640 watt power handling capability with full-time sine wave output offers guaranteed compatibility with networking, telecom and other sensitive electronic devices
- Supports 1U rackmount installation in 2 or 4 post rack enclosures, upright tower placement also supported
- Large internal batteries offer runtimes of 25 minutes at half load (500VA / 320 watts) and 10 minutes at full load (1000VA / 640 watts)
- Maintains regulated 120V nominal output during brownouts and overvoltages from 83 to 147V
- Includes 6 UPS-supported outlets arranged in 2 individually controllable load banks (2 outlets per bank) that can be powered off and back on again via software interface
- PowerAlert UPS monitoring and unattended shutdown software enables configurable network broadcast messaging, pager & email notification, event logging and running user-defined script commands
- Offers simultaneous monitoring by up to 3 directly-connected devices through included USB, DB9 and SNMP* interfaces (*requires optional SNMPWEBCARD), or the monitoring of any number of additional UPS systems over IP with included PowerAlert monitoring software. Free PowerAlert enterprise management software is also available for select opportunities
- Communications ports support messaging of UPS and line power status, including on-battery, low-battery, power restored, AC line voltage, DC battery voltage and remaining battery capacity
- Supports timed inverter shutoff after unattended shutdown, activate self-test and UPS output power control for scheduled or immediate reboot of connected devices
- Supports Tripp Lite's WatchDog software application to restore unresponsive programs by systematically restarting applications, operating systems and ultimately rebooting completely locked computers by momentarily switching UPS power off and back on again (requires optional WATCHDOGSW)
- Built-in accessory slot supports SNMP with optional SNMPWEBCARD adapter
- Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface with cable
- Multi-function audible alarms and set of 5 front panel LEDs
- Network-grade AC surge suppression
- Attractive all-black color scheme
- UPS battery set ships fully assembled and ready for installation, no time consuming connection of internal batteries by user is necessary
- Two year warranty with $250,000 connected equipment insurance (USA & Canada only)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.
Nationwide Audiovisual Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You Can Trust
Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
Choose from products and national brands to find the right technology for your needs. View Our Vendor Partners