Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
The average latency for RF-based wireless video transmission is 30.8ms. But the human eye can detect a delay as low as 13ms. That’s why we designed Ranger: the only wireless video solution to achieve true zero-delay (<1ms) with visually lossless picture quality. And now with 6GHz support (U-NII 5), you gain access to 12 newly-opened RF channels – allowing you to operate without interference.
PREMIUM WIRELESS VIDEO FOR BROADCAST
State-of-the-art hardware. Designed for professional video production. The Ranger Series is powered by our Emmy® & Academy Award-winning technology for zero-delay wireless video transmission. It boasts a maximum range of 5,000 feet (1,524 meters). And it works seamlessly within a variety of professional broadcast, sports, and ENG applications, including hand-held gimbals, drones, and shoulder-mounted production cameras.
LICENSED & UNLICENSED BANDS
With the number of wireless devices on the rise, and a limited amount of frequency bands to choose from, there is little room for your signal to move without interference or disruption. But with Ranger, you have options: 5 GHz for general use, licensed band frequencies for special events, and the new 6 GHz U-NII-5 band for 12 new channels of uncongested wireless spectrum.
PATENTED ZERO-DELAY TECHNOLOGY
When a delay in audio and video transmission is noticeable, it’s nearly impossible to give your fans a lifelike experience. Ranger’s patented zero-delay technology solves this problem. With Ranger, your audio and video signals are transmitted with ultra-low latency – even in 4K60 – providing a visually lossless and engaging experience for your viewers.
Pair any combination of Ranger TX and RX together – regardless of model. That means your production can quickly scale and operate a variety of Ranger systems best suited to your environment, despite differences in transmission range*.
*Mixed Ranger systems operate with a range of the lowest paired model. 6 GHz operation requires support on both the TX and RX.
CONFIGURE RANGER FROM YOUR PHONE
- Command your wireless workflow from the palm of your hand.
- Pair transmitters and receivers with the touch of a button
- Measure and analyze the frequency and amplitude of a signal
- View live channel strength for licensed/unlicensed bands
- Monitor your live RF spectrum bandwidth
- Zero-delay wireless video for live production
Go from TX to RX in .001 seconds – perfect for IMAG and live event production
- VISUALLY LOSSLESS 4K HDR
Transmit video in exceptional detail – superior to HEVC and H.264 solutions
- AES-256 ENCRYPTION
Keep your video transmission confidential and secure
- GRANULAR FREQUENCY CONTROL
Make adjustments to the frequency of your signal in 5MHz increments
- LICENSED & UNLICENSED FREQUENCIES
Operate from 4.9GHz to 6.4GHz on licensed and unlicensed bands
Pair any previous and current Ranger systems together
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.