Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
For singers, rappers, and musicians who need a large-diaphragm studio condenser mic and don't have the funds to go big, the TASCAM TM-80 presents a simple solution. Since it shares design characteristics with pricier mics and has no switches to configure, it offers a blend of quality and ease of use that makes it appealing for home recording. Also included with the mic are a shockmount, tabletop tripod stand, and mic cable, making the TM-80 a complete mic package.
The heart of the mic is its 0.7" aluminum-diaphragm condenser capsule, which produces a hotter output level and wider frequency range than most dynamic mics. Use it on vocals, acoustic instruments, or even guitar/bass speaker cabinets. By utilizing a cardioid polar pattern, the TM-80 is able to capture less room sound and background noise than the omnidirectional mics found in computers and mobile devices. For proper functionality of the TM-80, it should be plugged into to the XLR input of a device that can supply phantom power.
- For Voice, Acoustic Instruments & Cabs
- XLR Output for Hookup to Mic Preamp
- Runs on 9 to 48V Phantom Power
- Shockmount Inhibits Vibration Noise
- Cardioid Polar Pattern Reduces Ambience
- High Sensitivity for Strong Output
- Wide Frequency Response
- 0.7" Aluminum Diaphragm
- Tabletop Stand and XLR Cable
TASCAM TM-80 SpecsMicrophone
|Primary Applications||Studio Recording|
|Form Factor||Large Diaphragm Mic / Stand/Boom Mount|
|Intended Sound Sources||Vocals, Speech/Voice Over, Instrument|
|Operating Principle||Pressure Gradient|
|Diaphragm||0.71" / 18 mm|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Maximum SPL||136 dB SPL (1 kHz, 1% THD)|
|Impedance||200 Ohms ± 30% at 1 kHz|
|Load Impedance||> 1000 Ohms|
|Sensitivity||-38 dBV/Pa at 1 kHz|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||77 dB|
|Equivalent Noise Level||17 dB A-Weighted|
|Output Connectors (Analog)||1 x XLR 3-Pin Male (on Mic)|
|Cable Length||6' / 1.8 m|
|Operating Voltage||9 to 48 V (Phantom Power)|
|Construction Material||Die-Cast Zinc|
|Dimensions||ø: 1.9 x L: 6.5" / ø: 4.8 x L: 16.5 cm|
|Weight||10.6 oz / 301 g|
|Package Weight||1.79 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||11.7 x 4.95 x 3.05"|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.