Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide network. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a partner that tests what they sell and gives you the best value for your money. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
Tel: 888.230.3661 firstname.lastname@example.org Contact us today for quantity & package discounts!
- Shipping & Returns
Designed for permanent installation, the TASCAM MZ-372 offers versatile routing, mixing, and control of multiple audio sources in an attractive easy-to-operate 3U package. For maximium flexibility, source content can include music, spoken word (microphone), turntable, and more – all easily controlled via familiar sliders and assignment controls.
The MZ-372 allows up to 19 audio sources to be mixed, muted, and routed to two redundant outputs. The rear panel offers six input channels, each with two sets of RCAs for a total of 12 RCA stereo pairs for connecting a variety of equipment. Channels 2 and 3 also offer a switchable phono preamp for connecting turntables. Additionally, each of the six channel inputs offers a dedicated XLR input that is switchable between mic and line. The two outputs offer a pair of balanced XLR and a pair of unbalanced RCA connectors, while the monitor output and sub output each offer a stereo pair of RCAs.
The front panel features six volume sliders for each input channel. Each channel also offers A/B/C source select and is equipped with a dedicated gain trim and a 3-band EQ. The two main outputs feature independent volume knobs. A single combo XLR-1/4" microphone input features a volume control, two band EQ, and a "Talkover" function for music ducking when using a microphone. The TASCAM MZ-372 ships with a power supply
- Maximum flexibility for audio routing, input selection, and multiple redundant output flow
- Well suited for integrator, musical instrument, and residential applications
- Multiple inputs include 12 sets of stereo RCA-type, 6 selectable mic/line XLR, and a dedicated front-panel XLR mic input; 19 total input “sets”
- Channel audio sources can easily be selected, muted, and contoured via simple volume sliders, toggle switches/buttons, and knobs
- Two redundant output channels, each with stereo XLR balanced and unbalanced RCA-type connectors and separate volume controls
- Separate stereo booth, recording, and headphone outputs, each with independent control
- One additional mic-compatible XLR input on the front panel with “Talkover” function automatically lowering source audio
- Independent three-band EQ per each of the 5 channels and a two-band EQ on the additional front panel microphone input
- Compact 3 RU rackmount design
TASCAM MZ-372 SpecsGeneral
|Compatibility||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Audio I/O||6 x XLR 3-Pin Mic Input
1 x Combo XLR-1/4" 3-Pin Mic Input
9 x 2RCA TS Line Input
3 x 2RCA TS Line Input (Switchable to Phono)
|Power Source||AC Adapter with Power Brick (Included)|
|AC Input Power||100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|DC Input Power||15 VDC|
|Power Consumption||35 W|
|Operating Current||2.4 A|
|Dimensions||19 x 5.2 x 3.7" / 482 x 132 x 93.2 mm|
|Weight||7.1 lb / 3.2 kg|
|Package Weight||8.25 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||20.4 x 8.5 x 5.7"|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.
Nationwide Audiovisual Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You Can Trust
Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
Choose from products and national brands to find the right technology for your needs. View Our Vendor Partners