Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The MM-4D/IN-X is a compact converter that converts 4-channel mic/line input signals into Dante signals. With half the size of a standard 1U rack, the MM-4D/IN-X is suitable for different Dante systems as an exquisite analog output unit. The built-in DSP mixer enables small scale systems to fully perform with a variety of input/output models the TASCAM Dante Compact Processor Series offers. MM-4D/IN-X supports up to 96kHz/24bit and uses XLR connectors for analog mic/line input.4 mic / line input, 4 Dante input / output
The MM-4D/IN-X converts 4-channel mic/line input signals into 4-channel Dante output signals. It also supports 4-channel Dante input/output making it possible to use audio sources within an established Dante network.Half-rack size Dante Compact Processor Series
The Dante Compact Processor Series has a line-up of models with different input/output specifications:
- MM-4D/IN, 4-channel mic/line input
- ML-4D/OUT, 4-channel line output
- MM-2D, 2-channel mic/line input/output
- AE-4D, AES/EBU 4-channel input/output
For analog input/output models, the branch extends with units equipped with Euroblock or XLR connectors that users can choose depending on their usage. By combining multiple different units all at once, it is possible to match and introduce them into various systems.
- 4-channel mic/line input with phantom power (+48v) support on 3-pin XLR connectors
- 4 Dante inputs/outputs
- Supports PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Sample rate up to 24-bit / 96 kHz
- Supports Dante daisy-chain, which allows two Dante Compact Processor models to be connected without a network switch
- Compatible with Dante Domain Manager and Dante AES67 mode
- Flexible scene preset function allows you to work in different area situations (up to 50 presets)
- Two types of user-control software available for Windows/Mac/iOS/Android devices:
- TASCAM DCP CONNECT, for integrators: input/output routing selection, DSP/design/scene settings of the complete system, etc.
- TASCAM EZ CONNECT, for end-users: simple app design for only the necessary functions such as area-volume settings, etc.
- Remote control via Dante
- Half-rack mountable size
- Equipped with indicators that show LAN/Dante connection status and sample rate
- Equipped with signal indicators that monitor digital input/output signals
- Configurable reference level (via remote control only)
- Surface-mount adapters for installation under desks included
TASCAM MM-4D/IN-X SpecsGeneral
|Formats Supported||44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz, 16/24-Bit, 4 Channels|
|Gigabit Ethernet||1000 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3ab)|
|Cable||Category 5e or Faster STP Cables|
|Connector||3-Pin XLR Connectors (1: GND, 2: HOT, 3: COLD)|
|Minimum Input Level||-70 dBu|
|Maximum Input Level||+26 dBu|
|Input Impedance||2.0 kOhms or Higher|
|Equivalent Input Noise||-125 dBu (150 Ohms, 22 kHz LPF+A, JEITA)|
|Frequency Response||Dante In / Dante Out:
±0.5 dB: 20 Hz - 20 kHz (44.1/48 kHz Sampling Frequency, JEITA)
±0.5 dB: 20 Hz - 40 kHz (88.2/96 kHz Sampling Frequency, JEITA)
|Distortion||0.003 % (when −1 dBFS Input, 44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz Sampling Frequency, JEITA)|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||108 dB (44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz Sampling Frequency, JEITA)|
|Crosstalk||100 dB (44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz Sampling Frequency, JEITA)|
|Dynamic Range||108 dB (44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz Sampling Frequency, JEITA)|
|Power||PoE Class 0
TASCAM PS-P1220E AC Adapter (Sold Separately)
|Power Consumption||7.5 W|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Dimensions||8.4 x 1.7 x 5.4" / 21.4 x 4.4 x 13.6 cm|
|Weight||31.2 oz / 885.0 g|
|Package Weight||2.94 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||10.95 x 8.3 x 4.2"|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.