Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The MM-4D/IN-E 4-Channel Mic/Line Input Dante Converter with Built-In DSP Mixer from TASCAM can be used to convert 4-channel mic/line input signals on Euroblock connectors into 4-channel Dante input/output signals for pro-audio applications.
The MM-4D/IN-E Input/Output Dante Converter features level control and is compatible with Dante Domain Manager software, which offers security functions, enables the use of wide area networks, and provides easy access to Dante systems using already established network infrastructures. With AES67 mode, connection to AES67 network systems is also possible. Two installation brackets are included.
- 4-channel mic/line input with phantom power (+48v) support on Euroblock connectors
- 4 Dante inputs/outputs
- Supports PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Sample rate up to 24-bit / 96 kHz
- Supports Dante daisy-chain, which allows two Dante Compact Processor models to be connected without a network switch
- Compatible with Dante Domain Manager and Dante AES67 mode
- Flexible scene preset function allows you to work in different area situations (up to 50 presets)
- Two types of user-control software available for Windows/Mac/iOS/Android devices:
- TASCAM DCP CONNECT, for integrators: input/output routing selection, DSP/design/scene settings of the complete system, etc.
- TASCAM EZ CONNECT, for end-users: simple app design for only the necessary functions such as area-volume settings, etc.
- Remote control via Dante
- Half-rack mountable size
- Equipped with indicators that show LAN/Dante connection status and sample rate
- Equipped with signal indicators that monitor digital input/output signals
- Configurable reference level (via remote control only)
- Surface-mount adapters for installation under desks included
TASCAM MM-4D/IN-E SpecsGeneral
|Formats Supported||44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz, 16/24-Bit, 4 Channels|
|Gigabit Ethernet||1000 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3ab)|
|Cable||Category 5e or Faster STP Cables|
|Connector||Euroblock (Balanced) 3.81 mm Pitch|
|Minimum Input Level||-70 dBu|
|Maximum Input Level||+26 dBu|
|Input Impedance||2.0 kOhms or Higher|
|External Control Interface||Euroblock (Balanced) 3.81 mm Pitch|
|LED Configuration||Output Format: Open Collector (10 Ohms Output Impedance, 48 V Withstand Voltage, 35 mA Maximum Current)
Low level Maximum Output Voltage: 0.5 V
|Switch Connectors||Maximum Input Voltage: 5.5 V
High Level Minimum Input Voltage: 2.31 V
Low Level Maximum Input Voltage: 0.99 V
|Frequency Response||Dante In / Line Out:
±0.5 dB: 20 Hz - 20 kHz (44.1/48 kHz Sampling Frequency, JEITA)
±0.5 dB: 20 Hz - 40 kHz (88.2/96 kHz Sampling Frequency, JEITA)
|Distortion||0.003 % (when −1 dBFS Input, 44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz Sampling Frequency, JEITA)|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||108 dB (44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz Sampling Frequency, JEITA)|
|Crosstalk||100 dB (44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz Sampling Frequency, JEITA)|
|Dynamic Range||108 dB (44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz Sampling Frequency, JEITA)|
|Power||PoE Class 0
TASCAM PS-P1220E AC Adapter (Sold Separately)
|Power Consumption||7.5 W|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Dimensions||8.4 x 1.7 x 5.4" / 21.4 x 4.4 x 13.6 cm|
|Weight||31.2 oz / 885.0 g|
|Package Weight||2.925 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||12.7 x 10.7 x 3.9"|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.