Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide network. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a partner that tests what they sell and gives you the best value for your money. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
Tel: 888.230.3661 firstname.lastname@example.org Contact us today for quantity & package discounts!
- Shipping & Returns
The TASCAM 202MKVII is a rackmount USB dual cassette deck designed to deliver flexible cassette recording and transfer functions for musicians, singers, and archivists in home, project, and commercial studios. It features two twin-head cassette decks, a wireless remote control with AA batteries, and support for multiple tape types. A USB 2.0 Type-B output is provided for easy A/D conversion and digital audio transfers to a computer.
Use one-touch dubbing for straightforward cassette duplication, or initiate parallel recording to simultaneously record the same source to both tapes. Welcome luxuries include a pitch control for Tape 1, selectable noise reduction, and repeat playback. In addition to the standard stereo RCA input and output, the 202MKVII boasts a 1/4" mic input and a 1/4" stereo headphone output. Level controls are present for the mic input, headphone output, and recording gain.
- Dual cassette deck for playing, dubbing, or recording one or two cassettes
- USB output for archiving a cassette to an external recorder such as a laptop or desktop computer
- For karaoke and announcements, a 1/4" mic input can be mixed with Tape 1 and recorded to Tape 2
- 1/4" TRS headphone output for audio verification or private monitoring
- Special playback mode allows you to cue the next song on a tape by monitoring its sound with headphones while another tape is playing through the line outputs
- Normal playback mode simultaneously routes the cassette output to the line outputs and headphone jack
- RTZ (Return to Zero) function returns the tape to the zero-count point
- Repeat playback function
- ±12% pitch control function for Tape 1
- Parallel recording function records audio to both decks simultaneously, creating two tapes with the same source
- Supports recording and playback of normal tapes (Type I) and chrome tapes (Type II)
- Supports playback of metal tapes (Type IV)
- Selectable noise reduction function (equivalent to Dolby B NR) reduces hiss during playback
- 3 RU rack-mountable enclosure
- Includes a wireless remote control and two AA batteries
- Two Twin-Head Cassette Decks
- USB 2.0 Stereo Audio Output
- One-Touch Dubbing
- Parallel Recording
- Pitch Control
- Selectable Noise Reduction
- Stereo RCA Input & Output
- 1/4" Microphone Input with Level Control
- 1/4" Headphone Jack with Level Control
- Includes Wireless Remote & AA Batteries
TASCAM 202MKVII SpecsDisplay
|Size||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|USB I/O||1 x USB-B 2.0 Female Output|
|Audio I/O||1 x 1/4" TS Mic Input
1 x 1/4" TRS Headphone Output
1 x 2RCA Coaxial Line Input
1 x 2.5 mm Coaxial Line Output
|Power Source||AC Input (Built-In)|
|AC Input Power||120 to 230 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Power Consumption||22 W|
|Mounting||Side: 2 x Rack Ears|
|Cable Length||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Dimensions||19 x 11.25 x 5.5" / 48.3 x 28.57 x 14 cm (Including Protrusions)|
|Weight||12.1 lb / 5.5 kg|
|Package Weight||14.95 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||21.25 x 14.5 x 9"|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.
Nationwide Audiovisual Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You Can Trust
Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
Choose from products and national brands to find the right technology for your needs. View Our Vendor Partners