Boost productivity and performance with the world’s first enterprise-class universal docking station to deliver four 4K extended displays. Ideal for large enterprises – the Targus USB-C™ Universal Quad 4K (QV4K) Docking Station maximizes workstation viewing. Dual DisplayLink® DL-6910 chip technology supports up to four DisplayPort (3840 x 2160 p60) or HDMI (3840 x 2160 p50) displays. The docking station includes numerous additional ports to connect your essential peripherals and Ethernet network.
This sleek dock helps reduce clutter by providing the ease of a single connection for key peripherals like your mouse, keyboard, and more. Its rubberized, padded bottom protects against scratches, while the VESA bracket mounting provision allows for use of the Targus VESA Mount Bracket (ACX003GLZ – sold separately) to hold your dock behind your display for even greater space savings. Your most advanced configurations become easy with compatibility across virtually any laptop and most standard peripherals. Charging tips and a USB-C to USB-A adapter included to make this dock compatible with a variety of legacy laptops from major brands.
- Supports single 5K and four 4K UHD displays via four DisplayPort (3840 x 2160 p60) or four HDMI (3840 x 2160 p50) ports (or combination of)
- Alt Mode host compatible (including Thunderbolt™ 3 and other alt modes)
- Power Delivery 2.0 up to 100WDC (90W legacy devices using barrel tips)
- 1 USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C port
- 4 USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports (1 fast charging) connect essential peripherals
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet port
- 1 3.5mm combo Audio In/Out for mics, speakers, and headphones with Apple and Nokia headset auto-detection
- Integrated lock slot accommodates standard security locks to safeguard equipment
- USB-C to USB-A Host adapter included (ACC1104GLX)
- Compatible with Targus VESA Mounting Bracket (ACX003GLZ, sold separately)
- Power tips included to power legacy hosts including Acer®, ASUS®, Dell™, HP®, IBM/Lenovo™, and Toshiba
- 3 Year Limited Warranty