Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The SX1120-RT provides guaranteed surge protection and power conditioning for audio, video and computer equipment. The units are 20-amp load-capable and have 8 standard grounded AC receptacles (6 switched, 2 always on) plus a front-panel courtesy outlet.
SurgeX Advanced Series Mode surge suppression technology is superior to conventional MOV circuitry and MOV-hybrid designs. It has zero let-through voltage, provides reliable protection, and stops multiple surges of up to 6,000 volts and unlimited surge current without producing ground contamination or common-mode disturbances.
The units also feature advanced Impedance Tolerant EMI/RFI filtering circuitry for additional power conditioning, and COUVS catastrophic over/ under-voltage shutdown circuitry to prevent damage from brownouts and line-fault events.
The SX1120-RT meets the most demanding government purchase specifications for branch circuit surge suppressors. Its A-1-1 rating means dependable protection from destructive spikes, surges and inductive transients.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Magnetic shielding steel enclosure
- 9' grounded 3-wire #12 line cord
- 8 grounded AC outlets on rear panel (6 switched, 2 always on)
- Front panel courtesy outlet
- Advanced Series Mode surge protection
- Advanced Impedance Tolerant EMI/RFI filtering
- SurgeX ICE inrush current elimination technology
- COUVS catastrophic over/under-voltage shutdown
- Remote turn-on
- Thermal circuit breaker overload protection
- Self-test circuit with visual indicator
- Load Rating: 20 amps @ 120 volts
- Power Requirement (no load): 15 watts
- Surge Let-Through Voltage (6000-volt surge): 0 volts
- UL 1449 Adjunct Classification Test Results: 1000surges, 6000 volts, 3000 amps, B3 pulse. Measured suppressed voltage: 170 volts, no failures
- Federal Guidelines: Grade A, Class 1, Mode 1 (CIDA-A-55818)
- EMI/RFI Filter, Normal Mode (50-ohm load): 40 dB @100 kHz; 50 dB @ 300 kHz; 50 dB @ 3 MHz; 50 dB @ 30 MHz
- EMI/RFI Filter, Common Mode (50-ohm load): 18 dB @300 kHz; 30 dB @ 1 MHz; 50 dB @ 5 MHz; 50 dB @ 20 MHz
- Maximum Applied Surge Voltage: 6000 volts
- Maximum Applied Surge Current: Unlimited, due to current limiting
- Maximum Applied Surge Energy: Unlimited, due to current limiting
- Endurance (C62.41-1991 Category B3 pulses): 1kV>500,000; 3 kV>10,000; 6 kV>1000
- Undervoltage Shutdown: 90 volts (resume at 100 v)
- Overvoltage Shutdown: 145 volts (resume at 135 v)
- Maximum Load Inrush Current During Power-up: 1000 Joules
- Remote Turn-on Applied Voltage Range: 5 to 30 voltsDC
- Remote Turn-on Current Draw:
- * Contact Closure: 3mA
- * 5 V DC Applied Voltage: 1 mA
- * 12 V DC Applied Voltage: 2.5 mA
- * 24 V DC Applied Voltage: 5 mA
- Auxiliary Relay Contact Rating: 30 Volts at 1 Amp
- LED Output: 12 volts DC, maximum 20 mA (resistor required)
- Temperature Range: 5º to 35º C
- Humidity Range: 5% to 95% r.h., non-condensing
- Agency Listings: ETL (UL 1449-2)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.75" x 19" x 10.5" (4.5 x 48.3 x 26.7 cm)
- Weight: 11 lbs. (5 kg)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.