The SA-82, the premium residential protection solution specially designed to mount to the back of flat panels and projectors and is rated for in-wall/ceiling use.
Engineered with professional grade Series Mode® Surge Elimination Technology, Impedance Tolerant® EMI/RFI noise filtering, and Over-Voltage- Shutdown, the XF2 is the only flat panel/projector protection product in the market that eliminates surges and transients that can degrade AV system performance.
With the SA-82 you’ll have it all! It is 8-amp load-capable, comes with a detachable IEC power cord, includes universal mounting brackets, and is an easy wall/ceiling installation solution.
- Series Mode® Surge Protection
- Impedance Tolerant® EMI/RFI Filtering
- Over Voltage Shutdown (w/ Auto Reset)
- Compact design can easily be integrated with monitor mounting systems
- Load Rating: 8 amps @ 120 V
- Power Requirement (no load): 10 watts
- UL 1449-2 Adjunct Classification Test Results: 1000surges, 6000 volts, 3000 amps, C1 pulse, measured suppressed voltage 290volts, no failures
- Federal Guidelines: Grade A, Class 1, Mode 1 (CIDA-A-55818)
- EMI/RFI Filter, Normal Mode (50 ohm load): 40dB @ 100kHz; 50 dB @ 300 kHz; 50 dB @ 3 MHz; 50 dB @ 20 MHz
- Maximum Applied Surge Pulse Joule Rating: Unlimited,due to current limiting (8 x 20 µs)
- Maximum Applied Surge Pulse Voltage: 6000 bolts (1.2x 50 µs pulse), industry standard rating
- Maximum Applied Surge Pulse Current: 100,000 amperes(8 x 20 µs)
- Endurance: IEEE C62.41-1991 Category B3 (C1) Pulses:1 kv>500,000; 3 kv>10,000; 6 kv>1000
- Overvoltage Shutdown: 145 Volts (resume at 135 volts)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1.75" x 5.31" x 9.06"
- Weight: 3.4 lbs