Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The SA-82-AR provides guaranteed surge protection and power conditioning for audio, video, broadcast and computer equipment. The units are 8-amp load-capable and have 2 industrial grade grounded AC receptacles.
The SA-82-AR utilizes our patented Series Mode® surge protection technology, Impedance Tolerant® EMI/RFI filtering and Over-Voltage-Shutdown which automatically restores power when line voltage returns to a safe level. The unit’s compact design can be easily integrated with today’s Flat Panel monitor mounting systems. The FlatPak™ SA-82-AR comes with a detachable IEC power cord and universal mounting brackets.
The SA-82-AR shall be a compact mountable unit in a magnetic shielding steel enclosure. It shall operate from 120 volts AC and include a separate 3-foot, grounded, 3-wire #18 line cord. There shall be 2 grounded AC receptacles. Overall dimensions shall be 1.75" H x 5.31" W x 9.06" D. Weight shall be 3.4 pounds.
The SA-82-AR shall have a load rating of 8 amps @ 120 volts. It shall be listed to UL 1449-2 and certified to Federal Grade A, Class 1, Mode 1 Guidelines for powerline surge suppressors. The unit shall provide auto-resetting overvoltage shutdown. There shall be three limiter circuits: a series surge reactor current limiter, a cascaded auto-tracking dual-polarity voltage limiter, and a pulse inverter. The onset clamping voltage shall be 172 volts nominal, and the unit shall have an instant-reacting snubber to protect against fast-rising surges generated within the installation location. The surge suppressor shall have an unlimited Applied Surge Current rating (8 x 20 µs) and shall withstand at least 1000 occurrences of Surge Pulse Voltages up to 6000 volts.
- Magnetic shielding steel enclosure
- 3’ grounded 3-wire #18 line cord (separate)
- 2 grounded AC receptacles
- Series Mode surge protection
- Auto-resetting Overvoltage shutdown
- Thermal circuit breaker overload protection
- Self-test circuit with visual indicator
- Made in U.S.A.
- Load Rating: 8 amps @ 120 volts
- Power Requirement (no load):10 watts
- UL 1449-2 Adjunct Classification Test Results
- 1000 surges, 6000 volts, 3000 amps,
- C1 pulse, measured suppressed voltage 290 volts, no failures
- Federal Guidelines:
- Grade A, Class 1, Mode 1 (CID A-A-55818)
- EMI/RFI Filter, Normal Mode (50-ohm load):
- 40 dB @ 100 kHz; 50 dB @ 300 kHz;
- 50 dB @ 3 MHz; 50 dB @ 30 MHz
- EMI/RFI Filter, Common Mode (50-ohm load):
- 18 dB @ 300 kHz; 30 dB @ 1 MHz;
- 50 dB @ 5 MHz; 50 dB @ 20 MHz
- Maximum Applied Surge Pulse Joule Rating:
- Unlimited, due to current limiting (8 x 20 µs)
- Maximum Applied Surge Pulse Voltage:
- 6000 volts (1.2 x 50 µs pulse), industry standard rating
- Maximum Applied Surge Pulse Current:
- Unlimited, due to current limiting (8 x 20 µs)*
- Endurance: IEEE C62.41-1991 Category B3 (C1)
- Pulses: 1 kv>500,000; 3 kv>10,000; 6 kv>1000
- Overvoltage Shutdown: 145 volts (resume at 135 volts)
- Dimensions: 1.75" H x 5.31" W x 9.06" D
- Weight: 3.4 lbs
- Temperature Range: 5º to 35º C
- Humidity Range: 5% to 95% R.H., non-condensing
- Agency Listings: ETL and cETL (UL 1449, 2nd edition;
- CSA C22.2 No.8-M1986, R2000)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.