Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The SA-1810 provides guaranteed surge protection for audio, video, computer and all sensitive electronic equipment. The unit is rated for 15 amps, features ten industrial grade grounded AC receptacles, Impedance Tolerant® EMI/RFI filtering and can be fitted with optional mounting EMI/RFI filtering and can be fitted with optional mounting brackets. SurgeX patented advanced Series Mode Pro™ technology is superior to conventional MOV circuitry. It provides proven, reliable protection; blocking and containing multiple surges of up to 6,000 volts, unlimited current, without noise producing ground contamination. The SA-1810 meets the most stringent government specifications for AC powerline surge suppressors. The A-1-1 rating assures you of dependable protection from destructive spikes, surges, and inductive transients.
- Made in U.S.A., Listed to UL 1449-2
- Magnetic shielding steel enclosure
- 6’ grounded 3-wire #14 line cord
- Ten grounded receptacles: unswitched
- Thermal circuit breaker overload protection
- Self-test circuit with visual indicator
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 4.0" x 10.22" x 4.2" (10.6 x26.0 x 10.7 cm)
- Weight: 8.5 lbs. (3.8 kg)
- Load Rating: 15 amps @ 120 volts.
- UL 1449-2 Adjunct Classification Test Results: 1000surges, 6000 volts, 3000 amps, C1 pulse, measured suppressed voltage 290volts, no failures.
- 1996 Federal Guidelines, Grade A, Class 1, Mode 1:SA-1810 meets guidelines.
- Limiters (3 circuits): Series surge reactor currentlimiter. Cascaded autotracking dual polarity voltage limiter. Dual pulseinverters. 172 volts nominal (2 volts above peak line voltage, autotracking).
- Filter (bi-directional, wave tracking): With 50 ohmload: 3 dB @ 3 kHz; 38 dB @ 100 kHz; 50 dB @ 300 kHz; 50 dB @ 5 MHz; 50 dB @30 MHz
- Let-Through Slew Rate: 5000 volt/µs disturbancereduced to 28 volt/µs within power wave envelope; less than 10 volt/µs outsidepower wave envelope.
- Snubber: Instant-reacting snubber for fast-risingsurges generated within the building.
- Maximum Applied Surge Pulse Joule Rating: Unlimited,due to current limiting (8 x 20 µs).
- Maximum Applied Surge Pulse Voltage: 6000 volts (1.2x 50 µs pulse), industry standard rating.
- Maximum Applied Surge Pulse Current: 100,000 amperes (8 x 20 µs).Endurance: IEEE C62.41-1991 Category B3 (C1) Pulses: 1 kv>500,000; 3kv>10,000; 6 kv>1000 (NRTL-UL certified).
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.