Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Delivering dynamic content and keeping consumers engaged has never been more important, and that's why Spinetix developed the HMP400 Hyper Media Player. Designed to easily and reliably deliver that content with a 4K/60 fps resolution 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for a decade.
The HMP400 has HDMI and Display Port inputs, is fully network capable, and can draw Power over Ethernet (PoE) or external USB supply (sold separately) for versatility. The HMP400W model (sold separately) comes with all that and integrated WiFi for even more content delivery options.
You also get free access to ARYA, Spinetix's cloud-based communication solution designed for small and medium-sized businesses. It's made to get you noticed, bring passers-by to your business and turn them into loyal customers. SpinetiX ARYA allows you to set spectacular visual messages on your display in minutes with your photos, videos, logo, and color code. Optional (sold separately) Cockpit monitoring services are also available to mitigate risk, lower labor costs, and reduce pressure on the bottom line.
A 3-year warranty, Swiss engineering, and German craftsmanship ensure the only thing you'll need to worry about is what content to choose!
- Commercial grade, long-life 24/7 use
- Fanless, compact, and flat-form factor design
- Dust-resistant, designed for extreme conditions
- Passive heat dissipation
- Intel® Atom® processor
- DSOS™ by SpinetiX – signage operating system
- 4K | 60 fps ready
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- WiFi version available
- 3-year warranty included
- Engineered in Switzerland, made in Germany
- Connectors & Ports
- Video: HDMI 2.0 (lockable) or DisplayPort 1.2 (USB-C lockable alternate mode)
- USB port: 3x USB 3.0 (USB-C lockable)
- Network: Ethernet 1GbE, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3az. HMP400W (with Wifi module): Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wave 2, 2x2 MIMO
- Power supply: Power over Ethernet (PoE+/802.3at) or USB-C lockable Power Delivery 2.0, 27W (min 3A@9V)
- Size: Width: 7.87” / 200mm, height: 1.1” / 28mm, depth: 4.72” / 120mm
- Weight: 660g
- Video: DCI 4K (4,096×2,160), 4K UHD (3840x2160), 1080p (1920x1080), custom resolutions, etc
- Operating System: DSOS™ by SpinetiX
- OS Security: Cryptographically signed firmware packages, local access to OS restricted, Intel™ Boot Guard protection, Secure Boot
- Internal: 16 GB solid state, eMMC 5.1 Industrial MLC NAND with OS in higher endurance SLC area
- External: Hard disk (via USB 3.0)
- Processor: INTEL™ Atom x5-E3930
- Memory: RAM: 4GB
- Warranty: 3 years included limited hardware warranty, extendable to 5 years
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.