Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- Shipping & Returns
Brighter images in bigger venues
Captivate your audience in conference halls, lecture theaters, galleries, museums, visitor attractions and other large spaces. Very high light output (13,000 lumens VPL-FHZ131L, 10,000 lumens VPL-FHZ101L, 9,000 lumens VPL-FHZ91L) ensures big-screen presentations with extra presence, even in brightly lit rooms.
Get closer to reality
Impressive picture quality is boosted by Sony's unique super resolution Reality Creation technology. This uses a powerful pattern-matching database to optimize lower-resolution images, enhancing clarity without increasing digital picture noise.
Faster, fuss-free set-up
Save time with Sony's Intelligent Setting function that simplifies installation with pre-sets to optimize brightness, cooling, color and other projector settings. You'll be rewarded with great pictures in any environment - including meeting/classrooms, museums, entertainment venues and multi-screen setups.
For more flexible installation
Don't restrict your thinking. You'll appreciate an industry-leading lens shift adjustment range and a wide choice of interchangeable lenses, giving more options to install the projector in any space, including classrooms and halls with high ceilings. For extra flexibility, the VPLL-Z4107 short-throw lens is ideal when positioning the projector close to the screen to avoid ceiling-mounted obstructions.
With wide lens shift
Lens shift gives greater installation flexibility, even in rooms with high ceilings.
With normal lens shift
The projector requires a mounting bracket, which obscures the audience's view.
- Projection Method: Front
- Projection Method: Ceiling
- Throw Type: Short Throw
- Number of Lamps: 1
- Lamp Type: Laser Diode
- Normal Mode Lamp Life: 20000 Hour
- Standard Mode Brightness: 10000 lm
- Native Resolution: 1920 x 1200
- Graphic Mode: WUXGA
- Native Aspect Ratio: 16:10
- Video Signal Standard: HDTV
- Output Scan Format: 1080p
- HDMI: Yes
- DVI: Yes
- USB: Yes
- Operating Power Consumption: 840 W
- Product Color: White
- Height: 8.1"
- Width: 21.4"
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.