Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide network. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a partner that tests what they sell and gives you the best value for your money. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
Tel: 888.230.3661 email@example.com Contact us today for quantity & package discounts!
- Shipping & Returns
Smoothly capture full HD video even in lower-light settings with the BRC-H800/WPW HD Camera from Sony. This compact, white PTZ camera features a 1" type Exmor CMOS image sensor, 1.7-lux sensitivity, a 12x Zeiss optical zoom, and PoE+ transmission. It captures HD video using a back-illuminated, 1" type CMOS sensor and a 9.3-111.6mm, f/2.8-f/4.5 optical zoom lens. The large image sensor enables you to create attractive bokeh effects with shallow depth of field.
Swiftly follow fast-moving action or use the low-speed zoom and slow pan/tilt modes to precisely track subjects. The PTZ Trace Memory function enables you to capture and repeat a series of movements and the PTZ Motion Sync feature blends separate pan, tilt, and zooms into smooth transitions.
For capturing tight sports shots, etc. Clear Image Zoom Technology extends the 12x zoom lens to a 24x digital range while maintaining the exceptional image quality of the Zeiss Vario-Sonnar zoom lens. The BRC-H800 features flexible PoE+ (Power-over-Ethernet) installation, utilizing a single cable to carry both IP camera control and power. For multi-camera productions, a Genlock feature is used to integrate the BRC-H800 with other systems. Control the camera using the included IR remote or use a (separately available) RM-IP500 unit to control multiple cameras. Up to 100 PTZ camera positions can be preset on the BRC-H800.
The BRC-H800 PTZ Camera features HDMI, 3G-SDI, Ethernet, and RS-422 control interfaces. Remote control functions include pan, tilt, zoom, focus, iris, shutter speed, and gain. The BRC-H800 is suitable for use in broadcast studios, remote on-air setups, houses of worship, and live sports applications. The front and rear tally lights are useful for on-air broadcasting and have adjustable brightness levels. Camera function upgrades may be applied by the user via its IP connection. The TAA-compliant BRC-H800 PTZ camera is ceiling- and desktop-mountable and comes with two brackets, screws, an HDMI cable clamp, and an IR remote commander.
- PoE+ capability uses a single cable for IP camera control and power
- 3G-SDI, Ethernet, and HDMI interfaces provide a range of output choices
- HD-resolution PTZ camera with remotely controllable pan, tilt, zoom, focus, iris, and shutter speed
- 1" type Exmor R CMOS back-illuminated image sensor and 1.7-lux sensitivity for optimal low-light performance
- Clear Image Zoom Technology increases the optical zoom to 24x in HD while maintaining the exceptional image quality of the Zeiss Vario-Sonnar 12x zoom lens
- PTZ Trace Memory and PTZ Motion Sync functions enable you to precisely repeat moves with smooth transitions
- Genlock function for integration with other systems in multi-camera setups
- Up to 100 preset pan/tilt/zoom positions; flexible desktop or ceiling mounting
- For on-air broadcasting, the camera features adjustable front and rear tally lights
- Firmware updates are user-accessible through the camera's IP connection
|Sensor Type||1"-Type CMOS Sensor|
|Horizontal Resolution (TV Lines)||850 TV Lines|
|Sensor Resolution||Actual: 20.4 Megapixel
Effective: 14.2 Megapixel
|Built-In ND Filter||Mechanical Filter Wheel with Clear, 2-Stop (1/4), 4-Stop (1/16), 6-Stop (1/64) ND Filters|
|Shutter Type||Electronic Rolling Shutter|
|Shutter Speed||1/10000 to 1/6 Second|
|Gain||-3 to 33 dB|
|Minimum Illumination||1.7 Lux at 1/30 Shutter Speed|
|Flip / Mirror Support||Image Flip|
|White Balance||Presets: Auto, Indoors, Manual, One Push, Outdoors|
|Focal Length||9.3 to 111.6mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 29 to 348mm)|
|Optical Zoom Ratio||12x|
|Max Digital Zoom||48x|
|Field of View||64.6°|
|Maximum Aperture||f/2.8 to 4.5|
|Minimum Focus Distance||Wide: 3.1" / 8.0 cm
Telephoto: 39.4" / 100.0 cm
|External Recording Modes||SDI/BNC / HDMI
1920 x 1080p at 23.98/50/59.94 fps
1920 x 1080i at 50/59.94 fps
1280 x 720 at 50/59.94 fps
|Move Speed||Pan: 0.03 to 60°/sec
Tilt: 0.03 to 60°/sec
|Movement Range||Pan: 340° (-170 to 170°)
Tilt: 120° (-30 to 90°)
|Supported Control Protocols||IP
|Video I/O||1 x BNC (3G-SDI) Output
1 x HDMI Output
|Other I/O||1 x BNC (Sync) Input
1 x RJ45 (LAN)
2 x RJ45 (RS-422, VISCA)
|PoE Support||PoE+ 802.3at|
|Power I/O||1 x Barrel (10.8 to 13.2VDC) Input|
|Power Consumption||Power Supply: 19 W
PoE: 23 W
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 140°F / -20 to 60°C|
|Mounting||2 x 1/4"-20 Female|
|OS Compatibility||Windows 8.1 (32/64-Bit)
Windows 10 (32/64-Bit)
*As of August, 2020: Check with manufacturer for the most up-to-date compatibility
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||7.8 x 10.24 x 9.37" / 19.8 x 26 x 23.8 cm (Without Protrusions)|
|Weight||9.48 lb / 4.3 kg|
|Package Weight||16.825 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||17.8 x 15.8 x 12.3"|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.
Nationwide Audiovisual Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You Can Trust
Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
Choose from products and national brands to find the right technology for your needs. View Our Vendor Partners