Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The Shure ULXD1 is a digital wireless bodypack transmitter with LEMO3 compatible with ULX-D and QLX-D receivers. With rugged, yet lightweight aluminum housing, it delivers pristine audio quality and RF performance, AES 256-bit encryption for secure transmission, and advanced rechargeability options for professional sound reinforcement applications.
The ULXD1 features a 3-Pin LEMO input, allowing you to connect a lavalier or headset mic of your choice for hands-free presentations and performances or a dedicated adapter cable for use with an instrument (mic and cable available separately).Clear, Accurate, and Reliable Digital Audio
- The unit delivers clear, reliable 24-bit/48 kHz digital audio over its entire 330' range, great for live performances and presentations in music venues, houses of worship, and conference spaces.
- The unit quickly syncs with a wireless receiver over IR at the touch of a button.
- Proprietary Gain Ranging feature automatically adjusts the mic input level, eliminating the need for transmitter gain adjustments.
- Power button conveniently doubles as mute switch, while preserving RF lock.
- Frequency and power lockout functions prevent accidental or unauthorized changes during events.
- Backlit LCD with easy-to-navigate menu and controls lets you quickly access frequency, group, and channel settings, along with mute and lock status, RF output, and remaining battery life.
- 1/10/20mW selectable RF output power allows you to increase either the transmitter's range or the number of mics operating simultaneously.
- Detachable 1/4-wave antenna.
Convenient Power Management Options
- Operates for up to 11 hours on two AA batteries.
- Optional Shure SB900A lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack offers intelligent power management with over 12 hours of battery life, precision metering in hours and minutes, and zero memory effect.
- External charging contacts allow for docked battery charging with the SBC200 dual-docking charger (available separately).
- The networkable SBC220 charger (available separately) allows for remote power monitoring via Shure’s Wireless Workbench software.
- For ULX-D and QLX-D Digital Systems
- Use with Lav/Headset Mic or Instrument
- 3-Pin LEMO Connector
- Automatic Gain Adjustment
- 1/10/20mW RF Output Power
- Detachable Antenna
- Mute Mode, Backlit LCD
- Secure AES-256 Encryption
- Networked Intelligent Charging
- 12 Hr with SB900A Rechargeable Battery
Shure ULXD1 Specs
|Wireless Technology||Digital UHF|
|RF Frequency Band||
|RF Bandwidth||64 MHz|
|Frequency Step Size||25 kHz|
|RF Channel Scanning||Auto-Scan|
|Max Operating Range||328.1' / 100 m|
|Sample Rate/Resolution||48 kHz / 24-Bit|
|Latency||< 2.9 ms|
|RF Output Power||1 / 10 / 20 mW|
|Audio I/O||1 x LEMO 3-Pin Female Unbalanced Input|
|Audio Input Level||20.5 dBV (Max, Pad On)|
|Gain Range||0 to +21 dB (3 dB Steps)|
|Antenna||1 x 1/4 Wave External, Detachable (Beltpack)|
|Battery Type||2 x AA|
|Approx. Battery Life||11 Hours (Alkaline)|
|Display & Indicators||1 x Backlit LCD (Channel, Group, Mute, Power, RF Output Power)|
|Dimensions||2.6 x 3.4 x 0.9" / 66 x 86 x 23 mm|
|Weight||5 oz / 142 g (without Batteries)|
|Package Weight||0.95 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||12.7 x 4.9 x 3.4"|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.