Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide network. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a partner that tests what they sell and gives you the best value for your money. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
Tel: 888.230.3661 email@example.com Contact us today for quantity & package discounts!
- Shipping & Returns
Improve wireless signal reception for UHF wireless systems with the Shure UA874WB, a wideband active directional antenna with a frequency range extending from 470 to 900 MHz. The antenna uses a log periodic dipole array to produce a cardioid pattern towards the desired coverage area with greater rejection of RF signals outside the coverage area when compared to standard 1/2-wave omnidirectional antennas.
An integrated amplifier with four gain settings compensate for varying degrees of coaxial-cable signal loss.
The UA874WB can be stand-mounted, suspended from the ceiling, or wall-mounted using the integrated swivel adapter bracket.
- Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
- Compatible with Shure wireless receivers and antenna distribution systems that provide 10 to 15 VDC bias current
- Four-position gain selector switch
- Integrated threaded adapter mounts easily to microphone stands
- Low-noise signal amplifier compensates for insertion loss in coaxial cable
Shure UA8 Specs
|RF Frequency Range||470 to 900 MHz|
|Connector Type||BNC, Female|
|Reception Pattern||70°, 3 dB Beam Width|
|Third-order Overload Intercept Point||OIP3: >30 dBm|
|Antenna Gain||7.5 dBi, On Axis|
Active: +12 dB, +6 dB (±1 dB)
Passive: 0 dB, -6 dB (±1 dB)
|RF Overload LED Threshold||-5 dBm, RF Overload LED Does Not Operate for Passive Gain Settings|
|Power Requirements||10 to 15 VDC Bias from Coaxial Connection, 75 mA|
|Operating Temperature Range||0 to 145°F / -18 to 63°C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-20 to 165°F / -29 to 74°C|
|Dimensions||14.1 x 12.4 x 1.4" / 359 x 316 x 36 mm|
|Weight||11.2 oz / 317 g|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.
Nationwide Audiovisual Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You Can Trust
Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
Choose from products and national brands to find the right technology for your needs. View Our Vendor Partners