Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
This eight-channel automatic mixer features the Shure patented IntelliMix®, which activates only microphones being addressed, minimizing poor audio caused by multiple open microphones.
The SCM810 is designed specifically for installed sound applications.
Features include adjustable EQ per channel, 48 V phantom power, active balanced microphone - or line-level inputs, line-level outputs, highly RF resistant chassis and circuitry, complete logic control of microphone activation, linking capacity for up to 400 microphones, with an internal power supply. 120/230 Vac power.
- Eight balanced mic-line input channels (Phoenix block connectors)
- One unbalanced 1/4" aux level input
- Eight unbalanced 1/4" direct line level outputs
- One balanced master line level output (Phoenix block connector)
- Selectable 46V phantom power per channel
- Level selectable peak output limiter
- Full rack width (single rack height)
|Monitor/Headphone Out||1 - 1/4" TRS Phone jack (Headphone)|
|ALT I/O||1 - AUX line input 1/4" Phone (front panel)
1 - Microphone Logic connection DB25 male connector
|Link Input/Output||2 - Link In / Link Out 1/4" Phone jacks|
MIC: Designed for use with 19-600 ohm load, 1.6k ohms actual, -15dBv clipping level
LINE: Designed for use with - / < 2k ohm load, 10k ohms actual, +22dBV clipping level
AUX: Designed for use with - / < 2k ohm load, 10k ohms actual, +22dBV clipping level
SEND/RETURN: Designed for use with - / < 2k ohm load, 10k ohms, +18dBV
LINE: Designed for use with >600 ohm load, 60 ohms actual, +18dBV clipping level
HEADPHONES: Designed for use with 8-200 ohms, 60 ohm recommended, 300 ohms actual, +12dBV clipping level
DIRECT OUT: Designed for use with > 2k ohm load, 1k ohms actual, +18dBV clipping level
SEND/RETURN: Designed for use with > 2k ohm load, 1k ohms actual, +18dBV clipping level
|Gain||Low-impedance mic (150 ohms)Input: Line 80dB, Headphones 88dB, Direct Out 34dB - Outputs
Line Input: Line 40dB, Headphones 48dB, Direct Out -6dB - Outputs
Aux Input: Line 44dB, Headphones 52dB, - Outputs
Send/Return Input: Line 20dB, Headphones 28dB - Outputs
|Phantom Power||46 Vdc open-circuit through 6.8k ohms series resistance per DIN 45 596|
|Operating Temperature||Operating: 0 to 60 degrees C (32 to 140 degrees F)
Storage: -30 to 70 degrees C (-20 to 165 degrees F)
|Power||SCM810: 120 Vac rated nominal, 50/60Hz, 200mA
SCM810E: 230 Vac rated nominal, 50/60Hz, 100mA
|Dimensions||1.75 x 19.13 x 12.4 (44.5 x 483 x 317mm) (H x W x D)|
|Weight||9.57 lbs (4.3kg)|
|Package Weight||13.2 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||21.89 x 16.772 x 2.835"|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.