Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
The Shure MXW2X/SM86 is a handheld microphone transmitter designed for use with the MXWAPXD2 Access Point Transceiver (available separately) as part of the MXW neXt 2 wireless conferencing system for classrooms, conference spaces, presentations, and events. The MXW neXt 2 is an expandable two-channel hybrid system with a wealth of connectivity options that allow for a mixture of local and remote participants. The system is quick and easy to set up and features a host of built-in DSP functions that provide clear, intelligible audio.
Lightweight and ergonomic, this handheld microphone transmitter is a smart choice for presenters who prefer to hold a mic or to pass it around for Q and A. The transmitter operates for up to 25 hours with the included SB908 lithium battery pack and recharges quickly in the transceiver's recharging bays.
SM86 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
This version of the MXW2X is equipped with an SM86 condenser microphone capsule that features a frequency response tailored to reproduce vocals with clarity along with a two-stage pop filter that reduces wind and breath noise. The cardioid polar pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise.
The interchangeable mic capsule design allows you to replace the SM86 capsule with a Shure capsule that’s ideal for your application and simply screw it onto the transmitter—including the SM58, Beta 58A, or VP68.
- Dual transmit antennas maximize transmission range regardless of hand placement
- Programmable mute button can control one or multiple transmitters; can be configured as push-to-talk, push-to-mute, or push-on/push-off functioning
- MXW neXt transmitters can be remotely muted/unmuted by room control system
- Power switch can be defeated to prevent accidental powering off
- Out-of-range alert reminds user to return transmitter to charging station
- Information LCD screen displays battery time remaining, room assignment, and more
- Adjustable transmit power provides reliable wireless coverage up to 150 feet
- Always-on AES-256 encryption provides enhanced privacy for meeting audio
- Runs 25 hours on included SB908 lithium battery
- Battery quickly recharges inside transmitter using MXWAPXD2 transceiver and charger (available separately)
In the Box
Shure MXW2X/SM86 Wireless Handheld Microphone Transmitter with SM86 Capsule (1.9 GHz)
SB908 Lithium Battery Pack
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.