Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide network. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a partner that tests what they sell and gives you the best value for your money. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
Tel: 888.230.3661 email@example.com Contact us today for quantity & package discounts!
- Shipping & Returns
Table Array Microphone
Organizational clarity takes focused discussion. But how can you conference effectively if you can’t be heard clearly on the call? The MXA310 maximizes audio quality so voice comes through cleanly.
The MXA310 integrates smartly into any space. Boardrooms. Huddle rooms. Multi-purpose areas. You can ensure speech is captured accurately and reproduced intelligibly. With Steerable Coverage™ and a low profile design, it removes unnecessary clutter, giving you even more clarity.
The MXA310 connects to the vast ecosystem of Shure and third-party networked audio devices via Dante or AES67, with just one cable for power, control and audio.
With Steerable Coverage™ and built-in automatic mixing, you can capture every voice with pinpoint accuracy anywhere in the room.
No unwanted ambiance
Office HVAC systems can add overpowering background noise to the call. The Shure-exclusive “toroid” polar pattern only captures table-level sound, helping to reduce unwanted distractions from fan or HVAC noise.
The MXA310 can easily connect to the vast ecosystem of Shure and third-party networked audio devices.
Shure Network Audio Encryption can be enabled when used with the IntelliMix P300 Audio Conferencing Processor or Shure Audio Network Interfaces, which utilize AES-256 technology to protect confidential content.
Audio Capture / DSP
- Up to four simultaneous polar patterns including the innovative “toroid” pattern, capturing audio from table level while rejecting unwanted overhead artifacts (additional patterns include Omnidirectional, Cardioid, Supercardioid, Hypercardioid, and Bidirectional—all steerable to any angle in 15 degree increments)
- Shure DSP Utilities:
- Steerable Coverage Technology
- Automatic Mixing
- 4 Band C/S PEQ assignable to any one channel at a time
- Browser-based control software that features a simple yet smart interface showing templates and varying polar patterns for all device parameters
- Stores 10 presets
- Dante Audio Networking, standard PoE (class 0), and Control carried on single Ethernet cable
- Control strings for third-party preset controllers including Crestron and AMX
Hardware / Installation
- Configurable multi-color LED
- Displays Mute and Unmute status in Ring, Segment or Automix in two colors (available in red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, white, pink)
- Brightness controls (default, dim, disabled)
- Mute Switch modes
- Toggle, Push-to-Talk, Push-to-Mute, Disable
- Backlit LED indicator of enabled/disabled mute switch
- Generates external control signal to mute a downstream device or trigger camera presets
- Available in white, black and aluminum
- CommShield® RF Immunity
- Cable exit along or through table allows for easy retrofitting of previous Shure MX396/MX395 boundary microphone installations
- Device Reboot/Factory Reset Options
- Two stage hardware reset: 4 second press resets network settings, 8 second press resets to factory default restoring all settings including device name and network details
What's in the Box
- Sure MXA310
- Cable-exit plug (black)
- Cable-exit plug (white)
- Cable-exit plug (silver)
- Mounting tube wing nut
- Mounting tube
- Rubber Isolation Ring
- Nylon cable ties (4)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.
Nationwide Audiovisual Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You Can Trust
Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
Choose from products and national brands to find the right technology for your needs. View Our Vendor Partners