Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The Shure Beta 58A is a handheld supercardioid dynamic microphone offering enhanced midrange and controlled proximity effect for optimal reproduction of vocals, speech, and instruments in concerts, public address, houses of worship, and live stage applications. Its dynamic capsule utilizes a neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise levels and is shock-mounted to reduce handling noise. It requires no power source and delivers a frequency response of 50 Hz to 16 kHz with a gentle boost above 3 kHz.
The supercardioid polar pattern is maintained across the mic's frequency range, allowing it to consistently reject sound at its off-axis points and deliver high immunity to feedback. The XLR 3-pin output ensures compatibility with most microphone preamps, mixer inputs, and portable PA systems. The durable metal Beta 58A ships with a mic clip, threaded adapter, and storage bag.
- Uniform supercardioid polar pattern delivers tight directionality, high gain before feedback, and enhanced rejection of off-axis sound at points 120 degrees to the rear of the mic
- Advanced pneumatic shock-mounted system effectively minimizes transmission of handling noise and stand-transferred vibrations
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise output
- Hardened steel mesh grille resists wear and abuse
- Minimally impacted by varying load impedance
- Supercardioid Polar Pattern
- Dynamic Element with Neodymium Magnet
- High-Output Electronics
- 50 Hz to 16 kHz Frequency Response
- Enhanced Midrange, Smooth Bass Roll-Off
- High Immunity to Feedback
- Pneumatic Shockmount System
- XLR 3-Pin Connector
- Durable Metal Construction
- Includes Mic Clip & Storage Bag
Shure Beta 58A SpecsMicrophone
|Operating Principle||Pressure Gradient|
|Frequency Range||50 Hz to 16 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-51.5 dBV/Pa at 1 kHz|
|Output Connectors (Analog)||1 x XLR 3-Pin|
|Mounting||Mic Clip/Stand Adapter, (Included)|
|Mounting Thread Size||5/8"-27 Female (3/8"-16 Female with Included Adapter)|
|Included Case||Zipper Pouch|
|Dimensions||ø: 1.97 x L: 6.3" / ø: 50 x L: 160 mm|
|Weight||9.92 oz / 281.23 g|
|Package Weight||1.25 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||10.15 x 4.95 x 3.35"|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.