Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The AD610 provides a wireless ShowLink® connection between all linked transmitters and receivers. ShowLink technology offers unprecedented remote control and monitoring for easy coordination of clean, usable frequencies no matter what kind of RF environment you face.
- Wireless network connectivity between all linked transmitters and access points
- Enables real-time wireless remote control of up to 24 transmitters per access point
- ShowLink® offers ability to adjust gain, change frequencies, mute signals, and more
- True Diversity antenna scheme maintains a robust link in the 2.4GHz frequency range
- Automatic channel selection scans the 2.4GHz range for the best channel. Scans can be saved for future analysis in Wireless Workbench
- Automatic frequency agility moves the network to the best available channel if single degrades
- High power option for extended range, accessible via Wireless Workbench (region-dependent)
- Compatible with Axient Digital ADX series and Axient analog systems
|Antennas||2 x Omnidirectional 2.4 GHz|
|Capacity||24 Axient ShowLink transmitters (AXT or ADX models)|
|Network Type||IEEE 802.15.4|
|Frequency Range||2.40 to 2.4835 GHz (16 channels)|
|RF Output Power||10 dBm ERP / 20 dBm ERP|
|Working Range||500 to 1600' / 150 to 500 m|
|Antenna Connector||2 x SMA|
|Antenna Impedance||50 Ohms|
|RF Sensitivity||-106 dBm, typical (integrated antenna)|
|Network Interface||Ethernet 10/100 Mb/s|
|Network Addressing Capability||DHCP or manual IP address|
|Mounting||WA371 microphone clip or 1/4"-20 thread mount|
|Power Requirement||Power over Ethernet (PoE) Class 1: 36 to 57 VDC/VAC
External Power Supply: 15 VDC, 600 mA, double insulated
|Certifications||WEEE Directive 2002/96/EC, as amended by 2008/34/EC
RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU
|Operating Temperature||0 to 140°F / -18 to 60°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 165°F / -29 to 74°C|
|Dimensions||7.4 x 4.0 x 1.8" / 19.0 x 10.2 x 4.7 cm without antennas|
|Weight||16.3 oz / 464 g without antennas|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.