Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
Bring unprecedented audio quality for voice and video conferencing to your boardroom, TeamConnect Ceiling 2 matches great technology with your personal meeting culture. Featuring patented beamforming adaptive technology, you and your team can move freely around the room, speak naturally, and maintain visual focus as its microphone array automatically follow's the active speaker's voice during presentations. This unit sleekly installs via cealing mount, flush mount, or suspending and connects easily with support for Dante™ networks and Power over Ethernet. Compatible with Sennheiser's Control Cockpit software for efficient remote management and capable of remote configuration/monitoring via an open media control protocol (API), TeamConnect Ceiling 2 integrates and improves your media systems.
- Ceiling microphone array with patented automatic speaker position detection and dynamic beamforming for best speech intelligibility
- Analog and digital (Dante™) audio outputs for easy connectivity to video and audio conference systems
- Configuration and monitoring via Sennheiser´s unique Control Cockpit software
- Open API for media and camera control applications
- Several installation options via suspension kit, flushmount or surface bracket
- Dimensions 590 x 590 x 43 mm
- Microphone 28 x Sennheiser KE10 pre-polarized condenser capsule
- Sound pressure level (SPL) max. 104 dB SPL
- Weight 5670 g (12.5 lbs)
- Audio output 1 x 3-pin terminals (Phoenix contact MCVW 1.5-3-ST-3.81); 2 x Digital Dante Network Audio (RJ45)
- Dynamic range 93 dB(A)
- Voltage 44 – 57 V DC (via PoE IEEE 802.3af Class 3)
- Temperature Range Operation: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Storage: -10 to 60 °C (14 to 140 °F)