Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Take control of creative, presentation and collaboration workspaces with Salamander’s XL Electric Lift motorized stand. This Heavy Duty mobile stand integrates seamlessly with most large displays including 98” Screens, see VESA pattern and weight limits. Effortless precision ergonomics allow you to focus on productivity then raise your interactive display to collaborate in presentation mode. The extended range of motion from highest to lowest position is useful to achieve ADA compliance and the best possible user experience for collaborators. Webex Board Pro 75 and Microsoft Surface Hub 85” solutions available, call for details.
Available in gray or white panels.
Salamander’s FPS family of interactive display stands are crafted to be flexible and extremely durable. These advanced solutions will provide accessible, comfortable and ergonomically correct touchscreen positioning that enhances the user experience and improves productivity.
- VESA: Horizontal – 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000, 1100, 1200, 1300 Vertical – 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600
See Cisco Webex Boards 70 & 85” Stands.
Cisco Webex Board Adapters for 70″and 85″ available (Product No. CA/MAC2 and CA/MAC3), call for details.
- Fully adjustable motor control improves user experience and productivity for any size user for any work assignment.
- ADA compliant. Each user can achieve their desired ergonomic setting (waist to shoulder range of movement).
- The sleek design of the FPS1XL/EL mobile stand allows it to be moved easily between spaces. Use your interactive display in your work area then deploy it to your meeting space and reduce the number of devices in your creative production chain.
- Large Handles and a wide stance provide superior stability and maneuverability
- High performance locking casters provide smooth transport over any surface
- Compact, Telescoping design minimizes storage and transport requirements
Design & Construction
- Constructed with powder coated welded steel and featuring industry standard VESA mounts the FPS1XL/EL stand ensures a lifetime of improved productivity, unrivaled flexibility and value.
- Custom finishes and custom matched wood panels are available.
- FPS1XL/EL stand saves on engineering, trades and permitting as there no need to mount display to a wall.
- ATA Flight cases available for transporting Stand with Touchpanel installed for fast and easy deployment.
Wire Management & Storage
- Compact, Telescoping design hides cables and equipment.
- Wire Management allows clean and uncluttered installation.
- Each interactive display stand can be customized to suit your evolving work environment with accessories that include retractable cable reel, storage compartment to enclose/lock 19” rack mounted gear, and rear attaching shelf for laptops and keyboards. Integrate your FPS into your existing infrastructure or build out options to design your own custom solution.
- Durable Construction Made in the USA. Powder Coated Steel, Linak Motor Components, Powder Coated and/or Veneered MDF Panels
- VESA Pattern Horizontal – 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000, 1100, 1200, 1300 Vertical – 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, Panel Mounting – M8 Machine Screws
- Electrical Info Input: 90V – 240V ~, 48 Hz – 63HZ, IEC – Type Class 2, 2-prong, Duty Cycle: 10% Max 2min / 18min, USA Included: Available: EU (PN 400-591) UK (PN 400-592) New Zealand, Australia and others (PN 400-593)
- Display Size Range Compatible with most large displays including 98” Screens, see VESA pattern and weight limits.
- Weight Capacity 300 lb (136 kg)
- Range of Travel Center of screen: Min – 38.16” (969 mm) and Max 63.75” (1619 mm)
- Product Dimensions 58.44″ W (1484.3 mm) x 50.41 – 76″ H (1280.3 – 1930.3mm) x 32.5″ D (825.5mm)
- CASTER WHEELS 5″ (125mm) HD, Non Marking, Brakes on 2
- Color Graphite/Gray and White
- Accessories Peripheral Equipment Mounting, Retractable Cable Reel, Secure Equipment Storage Cover, Keyboard Tray and More
- Warranty Limited Lifetime
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.