Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The CA81-A is an 8-inch 2-way full-range loudspeaker with a built-in crossover and a 1-inch titanium HF driver. Built to Renkus-Heinz's exacting standards, the compact CA81-A has an integrated 625 watt Class-D amplifier for plenty of power.
An exclusive 120° x 60° horn design provides constant beamwidth/directivity that delivers smooth high-frequency coverage across the listening area to avoid hot spots and can be rotated 90° to accommodate wide or deep listening spaces. This makes the CA81-A ideal for mobile sound reinforcement where room dimensions change with the venue.
With 625 watts of power, the CA81-A is well suited for use as a main PA component for live music and speech or fill coverage in larger systems.
The A model is an analog input only version of the CA61 feturing 2 x 3-pin XLR connectors with loop-out.
- 70 Hz to 20 kHz ±3 dB: Outstanding, full-range performance in an extremely compact, space-saving design.
- Exclusive 120° x 60° Complex Conic design provides constant beamwidth/directivity without the problems of conventional rectangular horns; can be rotated 90° within the cabinet for wide or deep listening spaces.
- 1-inch Extended Range Titanium HF driver provides smooth, low distortion high frequency performance to 20 kHz and beyond.
- Heavy-Duty 8-inch woofer easily handles 250 Watts of program power.
- Connectors: 2 x XLR-3, In & Loop-out
- Sensitivity: 1.0 volt for rated output, analog
- Crossover Frequency: 2.2 kHz active electronic
- Weight: 25 lbs/11.3 kg
- Frequency Response: 90 Hz to 20 kHz (+/- 3dB)
- Max. SPL: 123 dB (peak, whole space)
- Dispersion 120° horizontal x 60° vertical, Rotatable Complex Conic Horn
- Enclosure: 11 ply birch plywood
- Grille: 16 GA powder-coated, plated steel
- Transducers: Woofer: SSL8-20; High Frequency Driver: SSD1445-16; Replacement HF Diaphragm CD1445-16
- Finish: Black (RAL9010) or White (RAL9011) paint
- Mounting: 12 x M6 UMH points; 2 x M10 u-bracket nutplate. Optional: UBRKT/CT81B (black), UBRKT/CT81W (white)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 10.31" x 21.00" x 10.50" (262 x 533 x 267 mm)
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.