Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
|10-port network switch preconfigured for Q-SYS Audio, Video and Control with 8x PoE++ ports and 720 Watts PoE budget. Features advanced QoS and IGMP configuration to also support AES67 and Dante within the same VLAN.|
Note: Q-SYS NS Series is intended for standalone AV networks consisting of only one switch. QSC does not support applications beyond the supplied configurations, such as additional VLANs, other AVC protocols etc.
The Q-SYS NS Series Gen 2 offers a range of enterprise-grade, NETGEAR-manufactured network switches that have been pre-configured specifically to meet the performance requirements for Q-SYS, AES67 and Dante. With a primary focus on Q-SYS audio, video & control (AV&C), these network switches provide an out-of-the-box solution for Q-SYS integrators and IT support staff building standalone AV networks.
Features and Benefits
- Expedite deployment and reduce support requirements: Q-SYS NS Series network switches are pre-configured specifically to meet the rigorous performance requirements of Q-SYS audio, video and control (AV&C) systems. For IT network architects/support staff and integrators, this plug-and-play solution saves time, cost, and frustration associated with troubleshooting untested network switches.
- Flexible network scenarios: Q-SYS NS Series Gen 2 network switches support Q-LAN, AES67 and Dante audio streams in addition to Q-LAN video streaming and distribution, simultaneously within the same VLAN without ever having to manually configure or adapt the QoS settings on the switches or endpoint devices.
- Eliminate Q-SYS device power challenges: Each Q-SYS NS Series Gen 2 network switch features standard PoE (IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at; up to 30 Watts of power) on all ports providing combined power, data and control for your Q-SYS devices. Furthermore, the Q-SYS NS10-720++ and Q-SYS NS26-1440++ support PoE ++ (IEEE 802.3bt; up to 90 Watts) for use with Q-SYS devices that carry greater power requirements (like the Q-SYS NV Series video endpoints), eliminating the need for additional hardware.
- Intelligent management: NS Series Gen 2 network switches automatically manage any multicast AV traffic on your network. These switches also feature integrated IGMP+ to provide automatic multicast data management between multiple NS Series Gen 2 switches along with an optional built-in DHCP server, also pre-configured to provide automated IP connectivity for standalone AV systems.
- Future-ready solution:.Q-SYS NS Series Gen 2 network switches are the benchmark for future Q-SYS audio and video peripheral products, ensuring this investment in your AV infrastructure will support the expansion and evolution of your Q-SYS system for years to come.
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.