Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The Zip4-3G is a 4-button Dante™/AES67 IP Paging interface that addresses the unique communications needs of large venues. The system's paging audio and bi-directional status data can be routed over a Dante or AES67 network to the Q-SYS Ecosystem, third-party network AV system or other Paging Management System (PMS) controller to distribute paging audio to up to 4 zones. An RJ-45 jack serves as the Push-to-Talk (PTT) microphone interface, and a P-type clamp below the connector serves as robust strain relief for the microphone cord. A latching metal clamp is included for holding the PTT microphone (sold separately) when not in use. Its design provides several mounting options: desktop-mounting, using Attero Tech's 3-Gang Desktop Enclosure or in-wall mounting with a standard 3-Gang US wall box or rework bracket (please note: all enclosures are sold separately).
Zip4-3G Key Features
- Paging Audio Interface - IP audio can be routed over a Dante or AES67network from the Zip4-3G to a DSP or other Paging Management System (PMS)controller to distribute paging audio
- Rugged Design - The face-plate is constructed of solid brushed aluminum and a front panel RJ-45 jack serves as the PTT microphone input with a panel mounted cable strain relief for a reliable mic connection while offering simple installation and replacement
- Simple User Control - Zone or Group selection and zone status identification is easily performed via the backlit keypad
- Flexible form factor - The Zip4-3G installs seamlessly into a standard 3-gang US wall box or rework bracket, and also supports desktop-mounting and use with Attero Tech's 3-Gang Desktop Enclosure along with a goose-neck microphone (enclosure and mic both sold separately). Additional accessories are available separately to accommodate the various mounting requirements
- Q-SYS Integration - Integrates directly with Q-SYS PA Router running on a QSC Core series DSP with a dedicated Zip4-3G control plugin for Q-SYS Designer
- Product Accessory kit is available separately
- A Magnetic microphone holder is available separately
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.