Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
The black AcousticDesign Series QSC AD-S5T is a pair of transformer-equipped, 5.25" surface-mount loudspeakers supplied with award-winning X-Mount systems, making them suitable for 70/100V or 8-ohm operation in a variety of foreground and background music applications, whether installed in horizontal, vertical, wall, or ceiling deployments.
Outfitted with a 5.25" weather-treated woofer and a 1" silk dome tweeter on a DMT waveguide, the AD-S5T offers even 115° conical coverage and improved off-axis response while providing a frequency range of 65 Hz to 20 kHz (-10 dB). The speaker is capable of handling 100W RMS and producing a peak maximum SPL of 116 dB.
The AD-S5T utilizes a 4-pole Euroblock connector under a sealed input cover for easy wiring and protection from moisture. Featuring a rugged ABS enclosure and a powder coated aluminum grille, the AD-S5T boasts dust and splash resistance beyond IP54 ratings for worry-free operation indoors or outside.
- Designed for foreground and background music sound reinforcement in restaurant, retail, audio visual, education, and large system ancillary support applications as well as in concourses, casinos, transportation terminals, and worship facilities.
- Supplied with award-winning X-Mount systems to enable easy installation in horizontal, vertical, wall, or ceiling deployments at a variety of angles with no slippage over time.
- 5.25" weather-treated paper cone woofer with a 1" voice coil and a 1" silk dome tweeter that matches the sensitivity and performance of the woofer for optimal full-range reproduction.
- Consistent and even 115° conical coverage is achieved through DMT (Directivity Matched Transition), a QSC innovation which matches the directivity patterns of the woofer and the high-frequency waveguide at the crossover point, resulting in a coherent transition between transducers and improved off-axis response.
- Rugged ABS enclosure and powder coated aluminum grille.
- Exceeds IP54 ratings for dust and splash resistance.
- Low-saturation, low-loss 70/100V transformer with 8-ohm bypass.
- Rear-panel rotary tap selector is protected by a weather grommet.
- 4-pole Euroblock connector with loop-thru wiring located under a sealed input cover to prevent moisture at the terminals.
- Advanced voicing filter sets using QSC Intrinsic Correction are available through either Q-Sys processing or CXD amplifier platforms (available separately).