Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Sold as a pair, the black 6.5" QSC AcousticDesign Series AD-S6 is a surface mounted, 16 ohm, 6.5" passive two-way loudspeaker system ideally suited for a wide variety of foreground and background sound reinforcement applications, including restaurants, retail, audio/visual, education, concourses, casinos, transportation terminals, houses of worship, and large system ancillary support. Designed for integrators looking for a premium-quality installed sound solution where coverage, performance, and aesthetics are paramount. The speakers are easy to install and offer high weather resistance (IP54) for use outdoors.
Each speaker utilizes a separately available 150W amplifier to power the 6.5" weather treated paper cone woofer and a 1" silk-dome tweeter, which have matching sensitivity and performance for remarkable sound reproduction with a wide frequency range (58 Hz to 20 kHz) and a powerful peak SPL (116 dB). With a 16-ohm rating, each speaker is designed for distributed systems without the need for a transformer, offering optimal sonic performance.
- 6.5" weather-treated woofer
- 105° conical DMT coverage
- Maximum peak SPL 116 dB (16 ohms)
- DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) ensures smooth, uniform frequency response over the coverage area
- X-Mount system enables the loudspeaker to be easily installed and deployed at a variety of angles with no slippage over time
- Advanced voicing filter sets using QSC Intrinsic Correction, available through either Q-SYS or CXD amplifier platform
- Lightweight ABS enclosures offer long-term durability and lasting good looks
- Sealed input panel cover and powder coated aluminum grilles for added weather resistance
- Meets IEC60529 IP-54 for dust and splash resistance
|Active or Passive||Passive|
|Number of Included Speakers||2|
|Power Handling||150 W RMS
300 W Program
|Recommended Amplifier Power||300 W|
|HF Driver||1 x 1" / 25.4 mm Waveguide-Coupled Silk Dome Tweeter|
|HF Voice Coil||1" / 25.4 mm|
|LF Driver||1 x 6.5" / 165.1 mm Paper Woofer|
|LF Voice Coil||1.5" / 38.1 mm|
|Frequency Range||58 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Maximum SPL||116 dB SPL (Peak)
110 dB SPL (Continuous)
|Sensitivity||89 dB SPL (Average)|
|Coverage Angle||105° (Conical)|
|Directivity||7 dB (Directivity Index)
5 dB (Directivity/Q Factor)
|Maximum Input Voltage||49 V RMS|
|I/O||1 x Block 4-Pin Speaker Input/Thru|
|Water / Weather Resistance||Dust Resistant, Water Resistant, Weather Resistant|
|Operating Temperature||-4 to 122°F / -20 to 50°C|
|Mounting||Ball Mount (Rear)|
|Construction Material||ABS, Aluminum|
|Dimensions||14.4 x 8.5 x 8.5" / 36.58 x 21.59 x 21.59 cm|
|Weight||11.6 lb / 5.3 kg|
|Package Weight||29.475 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||22.8 x 20.1 x 12"|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.