Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide network. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a partner that tests what they sell and gives you the best value for your money. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
Tel: 888.230.3661 firstname.lastname@example.org Contact us today for quantity & package discounts!
- Shipping & Returns
The CTM-MS3 mounts to walls, floor stands, carts and ceiling adapters. Premier's universal series mounts feature the innovative patented Griplates (US Patent number 8,035,757 B2) support the flat-panel and hold the display tight on its mounting brackets. The patented Clevis tilting mechanism allows 12° of continuous tilt and built-in lateral shift makes precise alignment effortless.
Mount your flat panel display securely with the Premier-Mounts CTM-MS3 Universal Flat-Panel Mount. This sturdy mount can mount on 16, 18 or 24" studs plus floor stands, carts and ceiling adapters. The CTM-MS3 has flexible mounting positions accommodating patterns from 925 x 720mm. With 12° of continuously adjustable tilt, it is easy to find the most comfortable viewing angle.
- Griplate System holds your display safely and securely
- If you need precise placement, the CTM-MS3 has lateral shift while mounting on 16, 18 or 24" studs
- Find the right viewing angle with 12° of continuously adjustable tilt
- Mounts to walls, floor stands, carts and ceiling adapters
- Patented Grip plate™ system holds display securely in place
- Built-in lateral shift
- Features patented Clevis™ technology for effortless tilt
- 12° of continuously adjustable tilt
- Cable and power box access
- Extensive hardware pack
- Now includes PANELOCK™ theft-resistance system
Premier Mounts CTM-MS SpecsCompatibility
|Weight Capacity||160 lb / 72.6 kg|
|Mounting-Hole Pattern||200 x 200 mm
400 x 200 mm
400 x 400 mm
600 x 200 mm
600 x 400 mm
800 x 400 mm
|Number of Displays Supported||1|
|Distance from Mounting Surface||3.3" / 6.5 cm|
|Package Weight||37 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||37.5 x 20 x 2.5"|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.
Nationwide Audiovisual Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You Can Trust
Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
Choose from products and national brands to find the right technology for your needs. View Our Vendor Partners