Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
Command attention with a Philips X-Line Professional Videowall Display. Crisp contrast and narrow bezels enable clear, distraction-free imaging. Whether you're running an airport or hosting a conference.
Brilliant images. Endless possibilities.
- Full HD monitors. Brilliant images. Clear contrast
- IPS panel: rich color consistency from every angle
- Ultra-narrow (3.5 mm) bezels. For distraction-free images
- Add Android processing power with an optional CRD50 module
- Operate, monitor and maintain with CMND & Control
- Tiling mode. Create tiled 4K videowalls of any size
- OPS slot allows for PC embedding without cabling
- Energy-saving automatic backlight control
- FailOver ensures content is always playing
Connect two or more Philips professional displays to create a tiled videowall-without the need for external devices. A single player takes care of content, whether you have four screens or 40. 4K content is fully supported, and if you're showing that content on four screens you get the best possible dot-by-dot resolution.
Optional CRD50 module
Embed an Android System-on-Chip (SoC) in your Philips Professional Display. The optional CRD50 module is an OPS device that enables Android processing power without the need for cables. Simply slide into the OPS slot, which contains all the connections needed to run the module (including power supply).
CMND & Control
Run your display network over a local (LAN) connection. CMND & Control allows you to perform vital functions like controlling inputs and monitoring display status. Whether you're in charge of one screen or 100.
Integrate a full-power PC or Android-powered CRD50 module directly into your Philips Professional Display. The OPS slot contains all the connections you need to run your slot-in solution, including a power supply.
From waiting room to meeting room, never show a blank screen. FailOver lets your Philips Professional Display switch automatically between primary and secondary inputs ensuring content keeps playing even if the primary source goes down. Simply set a list of alternate inputs to be sure your business is always on.
- Video Wall Compatible: Yes
- Bezel Width (Top): 90.6 mil
- Bezel Width (Bottom): 47.2 mil
- Bezel Width (Left): 90.6 mil
- Bezel Width (Right): 47.2 mil
- Number of Screens: 4
- Video Wall Configuration: 2x2
- Screen Size: 48.5"
- Display Screen Type: LCD
- Display Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Backlight Technology: Direct LED
- Scan Format: 1080p
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 500,000:1
- Brightness: 500 Nit
- Ethernet: Yes
- USB: Yes
- DVI: Yes
- HDMI: Yes
- DisplayPort: Yes
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Manufacturer Website Address
|Signage Solutions Video Wall Display
|Digital Signage Display
|Video Wall Compatible
|Bezel Width (Bottom)
|Bezel Width (Top)
|Bezel Width (Left)
|Bezel Width (Right)
|Display & Graphics
|Number of Screens
|Video Wall Configuration
|Display Screen Type
|1920 x 1080
|Dynamic Contrast Ratio
|Network & Communication
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports
|Number of HDMI Inputs
|Number of DisplayPorts
|Number of DVI Ports
|VESA Mount Standard
|400 x 400
|Signage Solutions Video Wall Display IR Cable 1 x IR Sensor Cable (1.8 m) RS232 Daisy Chain Cable 3 x Kit 8 x Thumb Screw Remote Control Batteries for remote control AC Power Cord Quick Start Guide DVI-D Cable RS232 Cable Edge Alignment Pins
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.