Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
Clear vision to get more done
- B Line
- 24 (23.8" / 60.5 cm diag.)
- 1920 x 1080 (Full HD)
PowerSensor saves up to 70% energy costs
PowerSensor is a built-in 'people sensor' that transmits and receives harmless infrared signals to determine if user is present and automatically reduces monitor brightness when user steps away from the desk, cutting energy costs by up to 70 percent and prolonging monitor life.
LightSensor for the perfect brightness with minimal power
LightSensor uses a smart sensor to adjust the picture brightness depending on the room light conditions for the perfect picture with minimal power usage.
IPS technology for full colors and wide viewing angles
IPS displays use an advanced technology which gives you extra wide viewing angles of 178/178 degree, making it possible to view the display from almost any angle - even in 90 degree Pivot mode! Unlike standard TN panels, IPS displays gives you remarkably crisp images with vivid colors, making it ideal not only for Photos, movies and web browsing, but also for professional applications which demand color accuracy and consistent brightness at all times.
SmartImage presets for easy optimized image settings
SmartImage is an exclusive leading edge Philips technology that analyzes the content displayed on your screen and gives you optimized display performance. This user friendly interface allows you to select various modes like Office, Photo, Movie, Game, Economy etc., to fit the application in use. Based on the selection, SmartImage dynamically optimizes the contrast, color saturation and sharpness of images and videos for ultimate display performance. The Economy mode option offers you major power savings. All in real time with the press of a single button!
Effortlessly smooth action with Adaptive-Sync technology
Gaming shouldn't be a choice between choppy gameplay or broken frames. Get fluid, artifact-free performance at virtually any framerate with Adaptive-Sync technology, smooth quick refresh and ultra-fast response time.
Securely sign in with pop-up webcam with Windows Hello™
Philips' innovative and secure webcam pops up when you need it and securely tucks back into the monitor when you are not using it. The webcam is also equipped with advanced sensors for Windows Hello™ facial recognition, which conveniently logs you into your Windows devices in less than 2 seconds, 3 times faster than a password.
TUV Eye Comfort certified to reduce eye fatigue
Philips display meet TUV Rheinland Eye Comfort standard to prevent eye strain caused by prolonged computer use. With TUV Eye Comfort certification, Philips displays ensure flicker-free, low blue mode, no disturbing reflections, wide viewing angle and less reduction of image quality from different angles and ergonomic stand designs for ideal viewing experience. Keep your eyes healthy and boost work productivity.
Less eye fatigue with Flicker-free technology
Due to the way brightness is controlled on LED-backlit screens, some users experience flicker on their screen which causes eye fatigue. Philips Flicker-free Technology applies a new solution to regulate brightness and reduce flicker for more comfortable viewing.
LowBlue Mode for easy on-the-eyes productivity
Studies have shown that just as ultra-violet rays can cause eye damage, shortwave length blue light rays from LED displays can cause eye damage and affect vision over time. Developed for wellbeing, Philips LowBlue Mode setting uses a smart software technology to reduce harmful shortwave blue light.
- 4 ms GTG response time diminishes ghosting, blurring, and streaking in fast-moving games and movies
- 250 Nit brightness gives an exceptional visible display for clear and consistent on-screen pictures
- 23.8" screen size with 1920x1080 resolution provides a native display of a Full HD video sources without any degradation due to down-sampling technologies
- HDMI interface allows you to connect to a variety of HD devices including gaming consoles, Blu-ray players, laptop PCs, digital cameras and many others for the ultimate true high-definition display
- WLED backlight technology for enhanced visual clarity
- Is long-lasting with reduced screen burning to ensure maximum efficiency
- 23.8" viewable screen size showcases movies, games, and photos with striking clarity
- 1920 x 1080 maximum resolution for a vivid, crystal clear display with added productivity
- 75 Hz standard refresh rate reduces deterioration caused by blurring to ensure maximum productivity
- 16:9 widescreen resolution perfect for watching movies, playing video games and getting on with office work
|1920 x 1080
|250 nits / cd/m2
|Bit Depth / Color Support
|6-Bit+FRC (16.7 Million Colors)
|Anti-Glare / Matte
1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm
1 x DisplayPort (1.2)
1 x DVI-D
1 x HDMI (1.4)
1 x VGA
|1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm
1 x USB-B Unspecified Version
3 x USB-A 3.0 / 3.1/3.2 Gen 1
|Yes, 2 x 2 W
|User-Facing: 2 MP
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.