Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
NEXSYS is built on a promise that we’ve kept for over two decades – more than half the life of the company – that our power products are designed, engineered, and built for AV. It’s one thing to say it, it’s another thing to prove it. And our NEXSYS Line Interactive UPSs prove it, we promise. They are built with premium components to keep your AV systems running as smoothly as you’d expect.
- 15 Amp
- 8 Outlets with Bank Control
- (2) outlet banks with 4 outlets each
An Out-of-Box(y) Experience. Everything is assembled and connected right from the factory saving you time during your installations
- Rack ears are pre-installed with the “4-Post” mounting brackets ready to be rack mounted even if you have a 3rd pair of rackrail
- The battery is already connected so just plug it in
- Customization is a Breeze. The NEXSYS Power Management Software on your PC allows you to customize and configure various settings and notifications if you don’t like our default settings - we won’t be offended
- “NEXSYS, alert me when…”. Set reminders or notifications for things like battery replacement, etc. via email or on the UPS
- The IEC Input allows for better cable management of the power cord if shorter or longer cords are required
- All UPSs include a 6’ (1.8m) IEC power cord
- Name, address, and date of birth, please? Easily locate the Serial Number, replacement Battery Part Number, Battery Replacement Date, and UPS Firmware Version via the front LCD screen. You can even see the battery installation date.
- Pure Power. All NEXSYS UPSs have a Pure Sine Wave output and AVR (automatic voltage regulation) providing the cleanest power to your connected equipment, especially the most sensitive equipment
- Keep your power squeaky clean. Easily set specific thresholds to switch the unit to battery if the power quality isn’t up to your standards
- Swap it like it’s hot. Hot swappable battery from the front access panel for easy service without disrupting the system
- Add RackLink™ Remote Management. The NEXSYS UPS is RackLink compatible (RackLink card sold separately) and discoverable on the RackLink Discovery Tool on PC, Apple or Android devices.
- Included RS232 port for control
- (2) dry contact ports for alerts
- 1 contact is defined to alert users of a battery switch over when the UPS loses utility power or hits a set threshold
- 1 contact is defined to alert users when the battery level is low based on usage with customizable thresholds
- Energy Star Certified
- 2 Years Battery
- 3 years
- cTUVus tested to UL1778
- FCC Class A
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.