Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
NewTek TC410 Plus Overview
Simultaneously broadcast, stream, and record live productions from virtually anywhere with the TriCaster TC410 Plus from NewTek. This compact, all-in-one eight-input switcher lets you easily switch between four HD/SD-SDI or eight NDI video sources, mix audio, add graphics and titles, and add advanced effects such as virtual sets and animated transitions. Featuring an intuitive and full-featured control software, the TriCaster TC410 Plus is suited for both new users and seasoned professionals.
In addition to the four HD/SD-SDI inputs, you can choose from eight NDI devices on the network including computers, PTZ cameras, or even wireless capture devices. Two HD/SD-SDI outputs, four NDI IP video mix outputs, and two independent IP live streams are supported for sending the program output with audio to external devices and services. The SDI, NDI, and streaming formats support up to 1080p59.94 resolutions, and the TC410 Plus also supports four-channel audio mixing.
The TriCaster TC410 Plus features 3TB of internal storage and also supports recording to external storage via USB 3.0. The comprehensive switcher also supports live streaming to multiple platforms and services simultaneously. An optional control panel can also be incorporated for traditional tactile control with a T-bar and illuminated buttons.
Broadcast Quality Production
TriCaster TC410 Plus is an integrated video production system designed to create multi-platform productions live and on-demand. Your shows will be polished; engage with viewers through social and second-screen experiences, deliver revenue opportunities, and extend your brand. TriCaster 410 Plus is scaled for smaller racks and mobile units and gives you an end-to-end IP workflow from acquisition to delivery.
TriCaster TC410 Plus enables producers to create high-end video smoother, faster, and easier. With only 2 RU of rack space in a flight pack or tight space, you gain the freedom of movement that's just not possible with racks of individual components pieced together. With an all-in-one design, do-it-yourself setup, and hundreds of entry-level and advanced production capabilities, you can be on your way to building captivating productions from anywhere simply and efficiently.
Reach Diverse Viewers
Live stream to multiple destinations simultaneously, including Facebook Live, Microsoft Azure, Periscope, Twitch, Ustream, YouTube Live, and more. Share media to multiple user accounts on your favorite social networks like Facebook, Imgur, LinkedIn, Twitter, Vimeo, YouTube, and more.
Connect cameras directly or expand your available live sources over IP, flex your workspace and control to suit a single operator or a small team, and output to one or multiple destinations simultaneously on site or across the network.
Record common moves with macros and expand your production possibilities while reducing any on-air mistakes. Streamline sequences with a single action when they're too complicated to execute live. Use MIDI control, on-camera hot spots, and PTZ cameras to make smaller productions look like larger shows.
Control in the Palm of Your Hand
NewTek LivePanel for TriCaster TC410 Plus and TC1 makes it easier for more people to have control of the live production process. Providing the ability to configure a custom user interface that delivers exactly the tools and functions you need, accessible through any web browser or operating system.
Live Virtual Sets
Save on studio and set expenses without sacrificing production value. With integrated LiveSet technology, TriCaster TC410 Plus can transport your talent into professionally designed virtual environments complete with multiple angles, virtual camera movements, real-time reflections, specular highlights, animated lens flares, and stunning augmented reality effects that blur the line between virtual and reality. Select from more than 30 included virtual sets, purchase your choice of premium ready-made sets, or create endless custom environments with the optional Virtual Set Editor software.
- Simultaneously Broadcast, Stream, Record
- Switch between 4 HD-SDI or 8 NDI Sources
- Up to 1080p59.94 Resolution Support
- 2 HD/SD-SDI Outputs, 4 NDI Outputs
- Built-In Full-Featured Control Software
- Dual Live Streaming Outputs
- 3TB Internal Storage Drive
- Effects, Titles & 3D Virtual Sets
- Optional Control Panel Supported
- Video Input: 8x simultaneous external video inputs, supporting any combination of compatible sources
- Network Video Input: 8x IP video inputs via NDI, resolution-independent, with support for key and fill
- 4x HD/SD-SDI connections supporting video input in any combination of standard formats, resolutions, and frame rates*Available frame rates determined by session video standard (NTSC or PAL)
- 1080p: 59.94, 50, 29.97, 25, 24, 23.976; 1080i: 59.94, 50; 720p: 59.94, 50, 29.97, 25; 576i 25; 480i 59.94
- PTZ: Support for Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) robotic cameras via serial and network protocols, including RS232, RS422, and IP, with integrated controls and preset system
- Skype TX: Native support for Skype® video call input via Skype TX software integration
- Network Video Output: 4x independent IP video mix outputs via NDI®
- SDI Video Output: 2x independently configurable HD/SD video outputs, with support for up to 4 simultaneous external connections
- Stream Output: 2x resolution-independent streaming video output, independently configurable, with simultaneous stream archive
- 1x DVI user interface with multiviewer
- 1x HDMI multiviewer
- 1x DisplayPort multiviewer
- Mix/Effect Buses (M/E):
- 4x M/E buses supporting video re-entry
- 1x Mix/Effect channel per bus with support for up to 2 sources
- 2x KEY layers per bus
- 1x PREVIZ configuration and preview bus
- DSK Channels: 2x DSK channels
- 5x media players
- 2x DDR
- 2x GFX
- 1x Sound
- 15x media buffers
- 5x animation buffers
- 10x graphic buffers
- Integrated Live: Matte® chroma and luma keying technology on all source channels and M/E buses
- 8x input keyers
- 4x media player keyers
- 4x M/E keyers
- 1x PREVIZ keyer
- 15x buffer keyers
- Virtual Sets: Integrated LiveSet® technology with 30+ live virtual sets and box effects included
- DataLink: Integrated DataLink® technology enabling real-time, automated data input from internal and external sources, including webpages, spreadsheets, scoreboards, databases, RSS feeds, watch files, XML, CSV, ASCII and more
- Record, store, edit, and automate commands and user-configured operation sequences
- Attach to control panel buttons, keyboard shortcuts, hotspots, MIDI, and X-keys® buttons or GPI triggers
- Attach to internal events and state changes, including audio, media playback, tally, and specific switcher actions
- Supports control via web-based interface
- 6x configurable video recording channels via IsoCorder® technology
- 4x QuickTime® archival video recorders (SHQ2 quicktime codec, 4:2:2 encoding, 24-bit audio, with timecode)2
- 2x H.264 local video recorder (multiple profiles)
- Ability to trigger up to 6 additional recordings on select NDI-enabled devices
- 1x MP3 audio recorder
- 2 QuickTime Player not required for playback in common NLE applications
- 1x 3TB internal drive
- Capacity varies by format, resolution, and file specification
- Supports recording to external storage via USB 3.0
- Supports shared storage integration and third-party partner solutions
- Grab: full-resolution, deinterlaced still images from external video sources and outputs
- Export: video and image files to social media, FTP, local or external volumes, and network servers, with optional transcoding
- Audio Mixer: Integrated multi-channel audio mixer with support for quad-channel audio, DSPs, 4x 4x 4 audio input channel routing
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.