Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide network. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a partner that tests what they sell and gives you the best value for your money. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
Tel: 888.230.3661 email@example.com Contact us today for quantity & package discounts!
- Shipping & Returns
NewTek TC Mini (TCM4KUHDB) is an easy to use compact video creation system to let anyone with a story to tell make fun & exciting shows without needing production expertise.
You don't have to be a video expert to tell your story with television-quality results. With TC Mini, you can be on your way to making a show in resolutions up to 4K UHD for delivery to any type of screen you want within minutes of opening the box. TC Mini takes portable live production to new heights with hundreds of amazing features, including virtual sets, social media publishing, multi-channel audio mixing, streaming, integrated media playback, and even live motion graphics and Live Story Creator MS Word® show automation with Premium Access. TC Mini delivers you all the benefits of IP based production using NDI® for easy connectivity to media components while leveraging simple one-to-one connections to your HDMI cameras and devices without cable length limitations.
No other portable video creation system offers so many easy and enjoyable ways to tell stories in such a small package for the price than TC Mini. The compact unit is easy to transport and set up with all the features you need to deliver high quality shows to screens and displays of any size or shape. With NDI®, TC Mini connects to a wide variety of NewTek and third-party systems over IP like cameras, converters, and custom software applications. Direct one-to-one connectivity with HDMI cameras and devices simplifies configurations and removes cable length limitations.
- 1x TriCaster Mini
- 1x TriCaster Mini CS
- 2x Spark Plus 4K IO Converters
- 1x Travel Case
- TriCaster Mini Control Surface
- Faster, more accurate interaction than point and click
- Attractive, compact design and simple, plug-and-play setup
- Intuitive layout mapped to the TriCaster Mini live desktop
- Large, backlit buttons and premium T-Bar for confident, comfortable performance
- TriCaster Mini Features
- 4K Ultra HD
- Multi-Source Video Mixing
- Built-In Video Servers
- Skype TX Software Integration
- Live Streaming
- Social Media Integration
- Live Sound Experience
- Phenomenal Creative Elements
- Real Time Monitoring & Multiviewers
- Studio Grade Video Tools
- Spectular Live Chromakeying
- World Class Live Virtual Sets
- Interconnected Workflows
- TriCaster Mini Control Surface
- Stripes: 1x panel stripes
- Source Buttons: 14x column switcher source buttons arranged in two banks
- T-Bar: 2x multi-mode T-Bars
- Connectivity: USB
- Dimensions: 16.56 x 2.25 x 8" (42 x 5.7 x 20.3cm)
- Weight: 4.6Lbs (2.1kg)
- Note: Multi-tiered software fail-safe
- TriCaster Mini
- Network Video Input: 8x IP video inputs via NDI®, resolution-independent, NDI inputs supporting video input in any combination of st&ard formats, resolutions, & frame rates*: 2160p 59.94, 50, 29.97, 25, 24, 23.976, 1080p: 59.94, 50, 29.97, 25, 24, 23.976, 1080i: 59.94, 50, 720p: 59.94, 50, 29.97, 25, SD: 59.94, 50, 25
- Note: *Available frame rates determined by model & session video st&ard (NTSC or PAL)
- PTZ: Support for up to 8 simultaneous Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) robotic cameras via serial & network protocols, including RS232, RS422, & IP, with integrated controls & preset system
- Network Video Output: 2x independent IP video mix outputs via NDI®
- Stream Output: 2x streaming video output, independently configurable, with simultaneous stream archive
- Monitor Outputs: 4x mini display port with HDMI output adapters; 2x of the outputs support multiviewers using st&ard display resolutions
- Mix/Effect Buses (M/E): 4x M/E buses supporting video re-entry; 1x Mix/Effect channel per bus with support for up to 2 sources; 2x KEY layers per bus; 9x memory slots per bus; DSK Channels: 2x DSK channels
- Media: 5x media players; 2x DDR; 2x GFX; 1x Sound; 15x media buffers; 5x animation buffers; 10x graphic buffers
- Keyers: Integrated LiveMatteT chroma & luma keying technology on all source channels & M/E buses; 8x input keyers; 2x media player keyers; 4x M/E keyers; 15x buffer keyers
- COMP: Integrated video composition engine on the switcher & each M/E bus to create, store, & apply layer configurations & DVE-style motion sequencesl; 16x configurable COMP presets per bus
- Virtual Sets: Integrated LiveSetT technology with 30+ live virtual sets & box effects included
- DataLink: Integrated DataLinkT technology enabling real-time, automated data input from internal & external sources, including webpages, spreadsheets, scoreboards, databases, RSS feeds, watch files, XML, CSV, ASCII & more
- Recording: 4x recording channels from either NDI® inputs or Mix outputs (10x with Premium Access)
- Records & Retains Alpha Channel Data: 4x QuickTime® archival video recorders*
- Note: *QuickTime Player not required for playback in common NLE applications
- Storage: Capacity varies by format, resolution & file specification; Supports recording to external storage via USB 3.0
- Grab: Grab full-resolution, deinterlaced still images from external video sources & outputs
- Export: Export video & image files to social media, FTP, local or external volumes, & network servers, with optional transcoding
- Audio Mixing: Integrated multi-channel audio mixer with support for stereo audio, & DSP's
- Local Audio Input: 1x 1/4" bal. mic; 2x 1/4" bal. line
- Local Audio Output: 2x 1/4" bal. line; 1x 1/4" stereo headphones jack
- Network Audio: Native support for network audio input & output via NDI®; Embedded audio supported for all NDI® input & output video signals; Integrated support* for DanteT networking protocol from Audinate®
- Note: *Requires Dante Virtual Soundcard license from Audinate; Requires third-party virtual sound card license (both sold separately)
- Supported Media File Formats: Import/store & play back multimedia files, with optional transcoding.
- Processing: Video: Floating Point YCbCr +A 4:4:4:4; Audio: Floating Point, 96kHz
- Throughput Latency: ~1.0-1.5 frames
- Tally: Support for network tally via NDI®
- MIDI: Support for st&ard MIDI protocol enabling third-party device control
- NIC: 2x 1 Gigabit NIC
- Physical: System chassis, including adjustable cable retention bracket; Dimensions: 4.6 x 9.2 x 7.9"; Weight: 9lbs
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.
Nationwide Audiovisual Services - Design, Installation & Support - A Partner You Can Trust
Our AV experts have earned their professional certifications to design, build, and manage the best AV services for you. View Our Certifications
Choose from products and national brands to find the right technology for your needs. View Our Vendor Partners