Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Phase 1 (available SEP’23)
Introducing the NETGEAR AV Line of M4250 Switches, developed and engineered for audio/video professionals with dedicated service and support. M4250 has been built from the ground up for the growing AV over IP market, combining years of networking expertise in AV with M4300 and M4500 series with best practices from leading experts in the professional AV market. AV codecs generally use 1Gbps or 10Gbps per stream and the AV Line of M4250 targets the widespread 1Gbps codecs. PoE+, Ultra90 PoE++ and rear-facing ports ensure a clean integration in AV racks. M4250 switches come pre-configured for standard audio and video signals. When requirements are more specific, an AV user interface offers customization with port-based profiles. For audio Dante, Q-SYS and AES67 profiles are available, as well as an AVB profile requiring an AVB license sold separately. For video the M4250 offers profiles for NVX, AMX, Q-SYS, NDI, Dante etc. as well as audio/ video/control mixed profiles. When multiple switches are used, NETGEAR IGMP PlusTM brings automation for you to just connect them together, or with M4300 and M4500 switches.
- Dedicated AV web-based GUI interface for more specific AV installations
- Color-based AV profiles can be applied to the different ports
- Dante, Q-SYS, AES67 and AVB audio profiles
- Automatic switch interconnect with NETGEAR Auto-Trunk, Auto-LAG and IGMP Plus
- AVB is an industry standard for transporting content over a network
- AVB is used most often when very low latency is required such as in live performances when lip sync is critical
- All of the AV Line M4250 switches can be optionally licensed for AVB support
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.