Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
As a leading provider of network equipment for SMBs, NETGEAR understands the importance of providing a great choice of PoE port counts and power budgets that can adapt to your business’ needs, whether in the hospitality, catering, education or retail domains. The GS728TP, GS728TPP, GS752TP, and GS752TPP Gigabit Ethernet switches with PoE+ and 4 SFP ports join the NETGEAR standalone Smart switches family, adding full 24 and 48 port PoE+ support for deployment of modern high-power PoE devices. Cautious spender organizations can now deploy denser PoE+ devices connected to a cost-effective switch, with a reasonable PoE power budget of 190W over 24-port, or 380W over 48-port. Organizations who buy infrastructure for the long term and want future proofing for the unforeseeable can now select a switch with a PoE power budget of 380W over 24-port, or 760W over 48-port providing more headroom.
Temperature- and load-based fan-speed control combines accurate monitoring with minimized system acoustic noise: the GS728TP supports quiet rack mounting operation with a maximum of 27.08dB even at full PoE power with traffic on all ports and 25°C (77°F) ambient. Following the same measurements, the GS728TPP is rated at 33.42dB, the GS752TP at 36.94dB and the GS752TPP at 39.74dB.
The NETGEAR PoE+ Gigabit Smart switches with Remote/Cloud management provides a great value, with configurable L2 network features like VLANs and PoE operation scheduling, allowing SMB customers to deploy PoEbased VoIP phones, IP cameras, videoover-IP endpoints and wireless access points simply and securely. Advanced features such as IPv4/IPv6 Layer 3 static routing, LACP link aggregation, DiffServ QoS, Private VLANs, Multicast VLAN Registration and Spanning Tree will satisfy even the most advanced small business networks.
Key features include:
- Quiet rack mounting operation with 27.08dB to 39.74dB at 25°C (77°F) ambient
- Layer 3 static routing with 32 routes (IPv4 and IPv6) for interVLAN local routing
- Advanced VLAN and Private VLAN support for better network segmentation
- L2/L3/L4 access control lists (ACLs) for granular network access control including 802.1x port authentication
- Advanced per port PoE controls for remote power management of PoE connected devices including operation scheduling (e.g. Wireless APs, IP security cameras, LED lighting, secure access door locks, IoT devices…)
- Advanced QoS (Quality of Service) for traffic prioritization including port-based, 802.1p and L2/L3/L4 DSCP-based
- Auto DoS (Denial of Service) prevention
- IGMP Snooping and Querier for multicast optimization
- Multicast VLAN Registration (MVR) for larger L2 multicast networks and AV over IP deployment
- Dynamic ARP for increased security targeting a class of Man in the Middle attack
- Rate limiting and priority queuing for better bandwidth allocation
- Port mirroring for network monitoring
- Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) for maximum power savings
- Cable test to troubleshoot connection issues
- SNMP v1, v2c, v3 and RMON remote monitoring
Build a future-proof network with NETGEAR
- Solid performance with non-blocking architecture, 16K MAC addresses, 256 VLANs, 100 shared (ingress) ACLs and 512 Multicast groups
- Comprehensive IPv6 supporting management, QoS, ACL and routing, ensuring investment protection and a smooth migration to IPv6-based network
- PoE+ support on all models and on all ports
- 4 Dedicated SFPs, not only providing fiber uplinks, but also uplink redundancy and failover, improving reliability and availability for the network
Fully-integrated Cloud-manageable Devices
- Remote/Cloud management capability with NETGEAR Insight. Instantly activate NETGEAR Insight Cloud management from the web GUI, for simpler configuration and deployment from anywhere using the NETGEAR Insight app on mobile devices or the Insight Cloud portal through a web browser
Smart IT, not Big IT
- Easy-to-use Web browser-based management GUI
- Network Management System (NMS300), allowing all NETGEAR business products to be deployed and managed through this single interface
- Dual firmware images improve reliability and uptime to your network
NETGEAR Quality and Reliability
- Worry-free NETGEAR limited lifetime warranty, online technical chat support and Next Business Day (NBD) replacement.
- 90-days Free 24x7 advanced Technical phone support
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.