Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
The trend of moving matrix switching into the Ethernet network is accelerating and AV over IP already delivers capabilities far beyond that of a traditional matrix switch. Historically it has been simple to design AV over IP systems of up to 96 I/Os using a single switch and Layer-2 Multicast IGMP. However, larger installations required data center-class 100G Ethernet switches with more complex Layer-3 multicast routing techniques, adding complexity and cost to the Ethernet infrastructure. As networked AV systems become ever larger, a new class of switches has come to market. They combine the configurability of a matrix switch with the power and scalability of Ethernet to support hundreds of AV over IP endpoints, at a price point dramatically cheaper than comparable matrix switches. Introducing two new 100GE enabled switches for ProAV, the M4500 series. Removing the need for Layer-3 PIM routing, these new switches offer IGMP Plus and greatly simplify system architectures with the same well-known Layer-2 techniques across the entire AV over IP network. Installers opting to use M4500 switches in their installation will find that it is already preconfigured out of the box.
A 10G to 100G solution
- The M4500-32C offers 32-port QSFP28 preconfigured for 100G and can support 40G QSFP+ and 50G QSFP28 optics or DAC cables
- The M4500-48XF8C offers 48-port SFP28 preconfigured for 10G with 8-port 100G QSFP28 uplinks, and the SFP28 ports can support 10G and 25G
For Pro AV installations
- Installers opting to use M4500 switches in their installation will find that it is already preconfigured out of the box
- True AV and multicast Zero Touch network configuration: Connect AV-over-IP encoders and decoders, and power on the switch. It just works!
Intelligent IGMP Plus
- IGMP Plus multicast allows for scalable Pro AV installations at Layer 2 without the PIM (Protocol Independent Multicast) complexity
- IGMP Plus is default on VLAN 1 out of the box and can be configured on another VLAN for automatic IGMP across M4500 and M4300 switches on that VLAN
- Meet the requirements of high performance, high availability, fast scale out, low latency performance, and continuous serviceability in sensible applications
- The M4500 switches offer 1+1 power and 4+2 fan redundancy, an x86 Intel Atom® Processor C3558 with 8GB DDR3/ECC RAM and 128GB SSD storage
Industry standard management
- The M4500 switches come with an industry standard command line interface (CLI), SSH, SNMP, sFlow, and MLAG
- An out of band 1 Gigabit Ethernet port facilitates management, with simplified macro-commands for AV-over-IP configuration
Industry leading warranty
- NETGEAR M4500 series is covered under NETGEAR ProSAFE Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty
- 90 days of Technical Support via phone and email, Lifetime Technical Support through online chat and Lifetime Next Business Day hardware replacement
- Total Number of Network Ports: 32
- Modular: Yes
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 32 x 100 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
- Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
- Ethernet Technology: 100 Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology: 100GBase-X
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 32
- Expansion Slot Type: QSFP28
- Layer Supported: 3
- Manageable: Yes
- Power Source: Power Supply
- Redundant Power Supply Supported: Yes
- Compatible Rack Unit: 1U
- Form Factor: Rack-mountable
- Form Factor: Rail-mountable
- Height: 1.7"
- Width: 17.3"
- Depth: 20"
- Weight (Approximate): 21.54 lb
|Manufacturer Part Number||CSM4532-100NAS|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.netgear.com|
|Product Name||CSM4532 Ethernet Switch|
|Product Type||Ethernet Switch|
|Total Number of Network Ports||32|
|Port/Expansion Slot Details||32 x 100 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot|
|Media & Performance|
|Media Type Supported||Twisted Pair|
|Ethernet Technology||100 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||32|
|Expansion Slot Type||QSFP28|
|Network & Communication|
|Management & Protocols|
|Power Source||Power Supply|
|Redundant Power Supply Supported||Yes|
|Compatible Rack Unit||1U|
|Package Contents||CSM4532 Ethernet Switch 2 x Power Supplies and Six Fan Trays Already Installed Power Cord(s) Console Cable with One DB9 Female Connector and One RJ-45 Serial Connector 2 x Mounting Ears and Screws For Rack Mounting (Front) 1 x Set of Rail Kits For Rack Mounting (Back)|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.