Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Product Specifications
- Shipping & Returns
Create pixel perfect imagery with the high-end panel quality of the new fully commercial NEC MA Series large format displays. By implementing premium features and focusing on creating impressionable digital signage experiences, the MA series gives customers an elite display option with its one-of-a-kind wide color gamut commercial panel coupled with the proprietary SpectraView Engine capabilities while also allowing customers the modularity possibilities to customize their product based on their needs and application. The new series contain a full metal mechanical chassis, allowing for a more robust design necessary for commercial applications while maintaining the attractive aesthetics that allow the focus of onlookers to be on what matters - the message. Robust connectivity options allow customers to have up-to-date connectivity options while also allowing for enhanced daisy chain capabilities when tying displays together for video or control signal distribution. The NEC MA series boasts 500 cd/m2 brightness which is ideal for a majority of high end digital signage applications in restaurants, command and control, retail, museums and corporate environments when high-end and feature rich displays are necessary to convey important messaging.
- 4K UHD native resolution allows for crystal clear imagery and messaging that become more vivid and lifelike than ever before!
- Wide Color Gamut panels allow for a broader range of viewable colors compared to traditional commercial panels
- Landscape and Portrait orientation allows for flexibility of installation dependent on your needs
- Accepts Intel® Smart Display Module Small or Large allowing for sleek all-in-one intelligence and interoperability in a small form factor setting by accepting Intel processor-based products and other peripherals directly into the displays
- Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 allows for future proof expansion and NEC Mediaplayer support (Q2 2021)
- Bidirectional and Full External Control allows for easy integration into control systems via LAN or RS232C
- 500 cd/m2 brightness and HDR compatibilty will capture the attention of audience in almost any situation
- Enhanced Daisy Chain Capabilities through both HDMI and DisplayPort Out Connections
- Multi Picture Mode allows for the display to show multiple simultaneous images on the screen at once without the use of additional software or hardware
- Failover Capabilities with full Input Detect functionality allow peace of mind as the display will automatically switch to a secondary or tertiary source if the primary source fails
- Energy Star 8.0 Certified Product
- Full 3 year commercial warranty to allow for peace of mind and protection of your investment
- NaViSet Administrator 2 Free software solution that greatly eases administration and management of larger display device installations
|Panel Technology||U-IPS||Viewable Image Size||55 "|
|Aspect Ratio||16:9||Native Resolution||3840x2160|
|Supported Resolutions||DIsplayPort: V1.4 - Up to 7680 x 4320 (30Hz - compressed image) HDMI: V2.0 - Up to 4096 x 2160 (60Hz)||Pixel Pitch||0.32 mm|
|Pixels Per Inch||81 @ native resolution||Backlight Type||LED Edge-lit|
|Brightness (typical)||500 cd/m2||Contrast Ratio (typical)||≥8,000:1 (Out of the box conditions, local dimming ON)|
|Viewing Angle (typical)||178° Vert., 178° Hor. (89U/89D/89L/89R) @ CR>10||Response Time (Gray to Gray)||8 ms|
|Refresh Rate||60Hz||Active Screen Area||47.2 x 26.8 in. / 1209.6 x 680.4mm|
|Orientation||Landscape/Portrait||Dimming Capability||Local Dimming Capable|
|Displayable Colors||More than 1.08 billion (10-bit)||Color Temperature (Max) (°K)||15000K|
|Color Temperature (Min) (°K)||3000K||Gamma (Typical)||Custom adjustment from 0.5 - 4.0 (0.1 increments) through SpectraView Engine, sRGB, L Star, Rec. 1886, HDR-Hybrid Log, HDR-ST2084 (PQ), DICOM, Programmable|
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.