Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is important that you get Top Quality products from the best manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions.
- Shipping & Returns
Some components are too wide to fit the 17-3/8” inside width of standard rackshelves. These shelf systems hold units up to 22-1/2” wide, and either bolt into millwork or to the mounting angle of standard rackrail.
NOTE: This rackshelf works with all Middle Atlantic Products enclosures except those that use ‘Z-Rail.’
- Holds components up to 22-1/2” wide
- Fully vented bottom
- Steel construction with durable powder coat finish
- Holds components too wide for standard rackshelves
- Bolt into millwork or to mounting angles of standard rackrail
- Occupies three rackspaces
- Comes complete with pair of ears, bottom panel, and assembly hardware
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.