Creation Networks offers audiovisual & video conferencing services for projects of all sizes - from a single meeting room to a nationwide deployment. You can count on us for your audiovisual technology system's design, configuration, programming, installation, and support. It is CreationNetworks.net is to only represent the top products and test everything before recommending or selling our solutions. that you get Top Quality from the manufacturers, and then purchase from a trusted partner who tests and installs what they sell, giving you the best value. Our goal at
- Shipping & Returns
Designed to organize and protect cabling between racks. Smooth, steel cable fingers are placed in rackspace increments for complete control of access locations.
- Organizes cable pathways while protecting bend radius
- Choice of single and dual duct (front and rear channels)
- Includes locking steel doors
- Sturdy all-steel construction with black powder coat finish
- Routes, controls, and dresses cables between racks
- Single and dual duct (front and rear channels) versions available
- Smooth, steel cable fingers in rackspace increments for convenience
- Pre-installed grommets and standard doors protect cables
- Works with RL, RLA, MK, and R4 Series open frame racks
At Creartion Networks, we do everything we can to create an excellent customer experience. This includes fast shipping and easy returns.
- Most in-stock orders placed Monday-Friday before 1PM PST ship the same day. Orders placed after 1PM will ship the next day of business. General restrictions apply; please see our full shipping policy here.
- We offer a 30-day return policy from the delivery date on many products. Product restrictions apply. Restocking fees for the return of open-box items. Please see our full return policy here for more information.